Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers to #55 1 week to the first race lots of squids content and the wedding of the year 🙄🙄
here’s to more chaos 🥂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Carlos its your time to shine hun 😘😘

Here is to race week (bleeping finally!!), lovely lovely squid content (are we going soft), th wddng f th yr, and more chaos!!
55 🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread. Here’s to 55! 🎉

Right I’ve screenshot the bit of that photo that looks like glitter on his face. Maybe they’ve already did a boyfriend does my makeup 🤣

or is it a filter she’s used?

6DBF5064-B583-4EAA-8930-8F031E05C820.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carlos its your time to shine hun 😘😘

Here is to race week (bleeping finally!!), lovely lovely squid content (are we going soft), th wddng f th yr, and more chaos!!
55 🎉🎉
I know I was the idiot to say that the driver who’s number is the closest to the thread we’re currently on will win the championship but I don’t want that anymore 👀 can we say that it’s that drivers teammate? Sharl WDC!!

Ngl makes me feel extremely single lol
Same but I think that’s because I am extremely single

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheers to #55 🧡

Screenshot_20220313_155714.jpg

Also, what are the chances Brttny chose mermaid dress because she knows sea theme is quite popular here on tattle?

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I was the idiot to say that the driver who’s number is the closest to the thread we’re currently on will win the championship but I don’t want that anymore 👀 can we say that it’s that drivers teammate? Sharl WDC!!
Tbh with the rate we are going at we probably will be closer to 63 so Georgie boy (your welcome @acc_124). Also that is a bold statement coming from someone who claims that they aren't a Ferrari fan 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbh with the rate we are going at we probably will be closer to 63 so Georgie boy (your welcome @acc_124). Also that is a bold statement coming from someone who claims that they aren't a Ferrari fan 😂
Me? Yes not a Ferrari fan but here we are unfortunately, stuck on thread 55 😂 but I love Charles so I actually want to see Ferrari doing well
Though George WDC, I wouldn’t mind that either, even after bonkgate 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Manifesting it 🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The tumblr weirdos have reached a new level of ridiculous and it’s making me rage , as If they are actually going to blame Covid and broken brakes on Luisa 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The tumblr weirdos have reached a new level of ridiculous and it’s making me rage , as If they are actually going to blame Covid and broken brakes on Luisa 😡

Oh for fucks sake, they need to go and touch some grass or something

I took a look at their blog and they reposted something odd from this account so I went and looked at them as well and this is just bad https://realnosts-blog.tumblr.com/

Like what

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

*Insert Jon puking noises*

This doesn't mean I'm okay with that Mr Malvern 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.