Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be my biggest regret in life 😂 blocked all our faces out to not expose anyone but blue circle is me, red circle is f’ing social media manager for Veloce 😭😭😭 I could have been in
Do it! Trust me it’s great having someone on the inside. 🤣 my friend was indoor skydiving with mick and ocon yesterday and I was doing my best toto impressions ‘no, that’s so not right’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
VER SAI NOR LEC HAM PER RUS MSC
I’m hoping McLaren are massively sandbagging. They looked great at Barcelona, if they get the brakes sorted they could surprise everyone.

And I just have this feeling that Mick is really gonna surprise people this year. If Haas have pulled it out the bag, we could see a great midfield battle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@lni33 just send her a casual “hope you’re well! We have to catch up! me and a few dozen of my internet friends will just swing by for the next Quadrant filming day. We’ll bring donuts!! And not to brag but they’ll have jelly inside!! XOXO”
“A few dozen of my internet friends” iconic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.