Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's me 🙈 along with "Attached for ease of reference is the communication previously issued..." The "you bleeping hole" is silent in that sentence though 😁😁
Along with competitive/escalating "cc"ing until the whole company is included.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Along with competitive/escalating "cc"ing
Exactly, what they don't realise is I'll tell management to duck off just as easily as I'll say it to them because I'm all out of shits to give and my boss can't actually function without me so...

• Haha
  • Heart
59129D81-0FC6-4F53-B4F1-4FFC35F3CF0D.jpeg

Nice to see McLaren taking a stand here. Little miss cinnamon will find herself blocked quickly.

edited to add stuff from their code. Really interesting that they are setting out their guidelines so clearly 👍🏼 Their social media became a war zone at times last year. I wonder how many folk they’ve employed to deal with reports. I reckon they could be busy.

8D2B3EEA-5A55-4324-AF9A-D628035DF2FE.png

A4E092C1-625A-4EAE-B308-7A2A72BB3B9F.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1126881

Nice to see McLaren taking a stand here. Little miss cinnamon will find herself blocked quickly.

edited to add stuff from their code. Really interesting that they are setting out their guidelines so clearly 👍🏼 Their social media became a war zone at times last year. I wonder how many folk they’ve employed to deal with reports. I reckon they could be busy.

View attachment 1126899
View attachment 1126900
After Lando’s interview about hoping F1 could do more about social media trolls, it’s nice to see McLaren actually taking action 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't forget lychee 😂😂

So Lando influenced me to try lychee 😅 . I was laughing like a crazy when I finally found it in local kaufland :ROFLMAO:
Why is he so dumb!?! And why does it make me love him more?? 🤣🤣🤣

That's me 🙈 along with "Attached for ease of reference is the communication previously issued..." The "you bleeping hole" is silent in that sentence though 😁😁
My favorite is “Thanks in advance” the “witch you don’t have a choice, I’m telling you not asking you” is silent in that one. 😁

• Haha
Wonder if Miss Cinnamon suddenly taking a break is because in McLaren‘s mission to ban all this hate from their channels, they’ve contacted her. Because she’s everywhere, it’s hard to miss her 👀 I love that McLaren is taking action! 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My favorite is “Thanks in advance” the “witch you don’t have a choice, I’m telling you not asking you” is silent in that one. 😁
Love it 😂 I work in construction so any arguments are generally quite direct but the odd time you get someone who chooses to be petty and I love biting back 🤣🤣

Wonder if Miss Cinnamon suddenly taking a break is because in McLaren‘s mission to ban all this hatefulness from their channels, they’ve contacted her. Because she’s everywhere, it’s hard to miss her 👀 I love that McLaren is taking action! 🧡
I hope someone has contacted her, what she says has real life impacts, it's not a game that you get to play and then walk away from. I hope McLaren actually implement this now rather just post about it

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Miss Cinnamon suddenly taking a break is because in McLaren‘s mission to ban all this hate from their channels, they’ve contacted her. Because she’s everywhere, it’s hard to miss her 👀 I love that McLaren is taking action! 🧡
She (synonym) has rebranded as mygossipisbetterhanyours. So still there.

• Angry
She (synonym) has rebranded as mygossipisbetterhanyours. So still there.
I meant the landoluisinhagossip account, that seems to be her active one at the moment and she said she’s taking a break or something on that one yesterdsy
The girl has more accounts than all the kardashians combined, I can’t keep up with her*
*pun intended

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is he so dumb!?! And why does it make me love him more?? 🤣🤣🤣

"Thanks in advance of your swift response"

• Haha
I am shook

Just looked at Aarava’s story and was like, hang on a minute I recognise the girl filming

Just checked her page and 🤯 I should not have lost touch with her after uni 😭
So is it too late to get back in touch with her ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am shook

Just looked at Aarava’s story and was like, hang on a minute I recognise the girl filming

Just checked her page and 🤯 I should not have lost touch with her after uni 😭
Might be time to start that friendship up again 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.