Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus! I real life for a day and I'm a thread behind......

Stop writing stuff so I can catch up 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus! I real life for a day and I'm a thread behind......

Stop writing stuff so I can catch up 🀣
There you are! I missed you, was thinking of initiating another DR and MI spam to lure you back ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
was he even in quarantine ? maybe he was in isolation for 2 days but he had negative test so he is free πŸ˜‚
That’s personally what I think as well, he probably isolated himself waiting for his test result as DRs close contact but by absolute luck he returned a negative PCR

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There you are! I missed you, was thinking of initiating another DR and MI spam to lure you back ❀
wait until she sees the photos of Daniel πŸ˜‚ oh god mclaren filter won't save it πŸ˜‚ her love for daniel will be gone forever 😨

That’s personally what I think as well, he probably isolated himself waiting for his test result as DRs close contact but by absolute luck he returned a negative PCR
maybe Blake have a co*id . so Michael is all alone ☹ I'm coming baby πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WHY CANT I EDIT THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WORD NEVER IN BETWEEN THE WORDS I AND WANT!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to god if I wake up to Flavio I’m really not going to be happy.

Ffs that doesn’t sound great. Please take it normally and not in the usual tattle euphemism way. Please.
flavio-briatore-looks-more-pregnant-than-his-wife-14858_2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just saw the VF video, I had to stop because I pissed myself laughing
Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 4.52.59 PM.png

M. Gasly, c'est quoi ce bordel?

• Haha
I love visiting my family but I’ve been waiting for two hours to go downstairs and make myself some breakfast but that kitchen is constantly occupied 😀 so some driver better drop some content right now because I’m starving

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.