Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa honey when I asked for content I didn’t mean stuff that would make me starve even more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I respect that as I do like food a lot but really not helpful right now 😂 give me cuddly boyfriend Lando instead 😂
I like food too but I like the food to be on my plate not someone elses 😁
I do have to respect the fact she doesn't really post him though, it's one way to avoid people saying she's using him if the majority of photos of them together are coming from him or other people

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like food too but I like the food to be on my plate not someone elses 😁
I do have to respect the fact she doesn't really post him though, it's one way to avoid people saying she's using him if the majority of photos of them together are coming from him or other people
Absolutely, I was quite surprised when she posted him in her stories with the Pasta and even more so when Lando reposted it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.