Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I assume
Wonder if Miss Cinnamon suddenly taking a break is because in McLaren‘s mission to ban all this hate from their channels, they’ve contacted her. Because she’s everywhere, it’s hard to miss her 👀 I love that McLaren is taking action! 🧡
Ah ha! Why she kicked herself out if group chat... she now gave herself a reason to stay quiet

Reactions: 1
Looks like Isa is doing something with chocolate shaped race helmets? Wonder if it’s a cute girl date whilst the boys hit their balls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like Isa is doing something with chocolate shaped race helmets? Wonder if it’s a cute girl date whilst the boys hit their balls
Hit their balls

This may be my biggest regret in life 😂 blocked all our faces out to not expose anyone but blue circle is me, red circle is f’ing social media manager for Veloce 😭😭😭 I could have been in
I think you should just text her and ask her if she’s up for some coffee to catch up or something 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i'd love a rotating calendar. keep 7-8 tracks on there for every year, like the iconic ones like silverstone, spa, monaco etc. and rotate through the rest of the tracks so you'll have variety each year and don't overwork the teams with an insane calendar

on another note: george and lewis flew to england for sim work, makes me a bit more worried about mclaren ngl 😂
Absolutely.
Totally agree.🇳🇱👋👋👋

I think the rotation system would be great, as in FE where some races happen every two years. Keep the oldest and iconic ones like Monaco, Monza, Silverstone and Suzuka every year and rotate the rest. More excitement and interest guaranteed and lighter calendar for the teams
Totally agree with it.🇳🇱👋👋👋

I think you should just text her and ask her if she’s up for some coffee to catch up or something 👀
like ‘hey it’s been 2 years but thats a real nice job you’ve got there, would love to catch up about it, nooo you don’t need to meet me anywhere I’ll come straight to your office’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do we think? I think it’s gonna be Ham-Ver-Rus

like ‘hey it’s been 2 years but thats a real nice job you’ve got there, would love to catch up about it, nooo you don’t need to meet me anywhere I’ll come straight to your office’ 😂😂
I think that’s too subtle 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is it too late to get back in touch with her ? 😂
@lni33 just send her a casual “hope you’re well! We have to catch up! me and a few dozen of my internet friends will just swing by for the next Quadrant filming day. We’ll bring donuts!! And not to brag but they’ll have jelly inside!! XOXO”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@lni33 just send her a casual “hope you’re well! We have to catch up! me and a few dozen of my internet friends will just swing by for the next Quadrant filming day. We’ll bring donuts!! And not to brag but they’ll have jelly inside!! XOXO”
The fact that’s she’s just chilling at work right now with Aarav, Ria and Niran is actually killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.