Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be really tough for Max ☹ He knows he’s got better chance of progression if he drives for the best teams. But he’s been out of racing for over a year now and any opportunity to race is better than nothing.

Probably is Isa since Luisa must know how much Lando hates that song 😂 (or am I getting it confused and he hates the rollercoaster song or both?)
He doesn't like both lol Max mentioned it in a stream back in December and Lando said shut up don't say that again to both songs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now I need someone to rewrite that McLaren/Williams love drama that was here on tattle few months ago and involved Ogg

Soz McLaren, I just like being informed 😇
Found it! Thread 42, post #176 (to add, Charlie Hooper transferred to McLaren ahead of 2020 season, he's still there and even got promoted this year)
It’s like Ogg’s relationship with Hooper they even got a place together and suddenly Hooper was with Crossley, then Ogg had a child with Rogers - to date still can’t get my head round this this Williams-McLaren mix up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Found it! Thread 42, post #176 (to add, Charlie Hooper transferred to McLaren ahead of 2020 season, he's still there and even got promoted this year)
Oh
IMG_20220315_011806.jpg

F1 paddock is surely an interesting place to be and I'm not talking about drivers now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
DTS DATE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED ON WEDNESDAY!!!!
Idk what episodes were gonna watch but either way im exctied AHHHH
again i am SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right? I think Max really wants to but he’s afraid of things being the same as they were in 2020 and letting people down etc 💔 fully thought he was gonna let a tear or two fall
Heartbreaking 💔 😢 I think you are absolutely right. He’s terrified to fail. I can’t imagine the weight of that. It’s so sad because he’s already accomplished more than what most racers can ever dream possible but he doesn’t feel like it’s enough.
Even though Tom’s not our favorite he sounds really supportive here. I’m sure Lando is too. It’s such an opportunity for him though. Free seats don’t come by that often. I assume along with his talent, that his growing profile helped him get a paid offer. I think there’s probably a good chance a lot people know him over current f3 drivers right now. I hope if the offer isn’t off the table he reconsiders or that something else comes along for him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Quick question for ya'll that watched DTS - which episodes have good Toto content? I'm boutta skip through for him but I wanna know which ones I should pay extra attention to

• Haha
LN sticking with his design from last year????? I was kinda hoping for a fresh start to 2022 by making a helmet change😕

Reactions: 1
Okay yesterday gave us ALOT of content for starting race week! I hope today is the same 😇

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.