Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you didn’t know they were on a double date and just looked at Isa’s and Luisa’s stories it really looks like Luisa is with Carlos and Isa is with Lando 😂 very unfortunate seating arrangements 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Uhhhhh he just left me on opened on snap wtaf (such an overthinker)
If you didn’t know they were on a double date and just looked at Isa’s and Luisa’s stories it really looks like Luisa is with Carlos and Isa is with Lando 😂 very unfortunate seating arrangements 😂
Honestly so true😂 biggest plot twist

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly, I didn’t even see Carlos’ story at first, saw Luisa’s thought that is definitely not Lando’s arm and ran straight here, luckily I was late to the party so you guys had already cleared it all up for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Max looks like he’s ready to cry talking about racing again, actually feel really sorry for him and Tom (though I’m not his fan at all) is really right and quite supportive here

From what I understand Max got an F3 offer but is hesitant on taking it as he’s feeling unprepared and he’s probably struggling still mentally

And this just gives me the giggles

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Max looks like he’s ready to cry talking about racing again, actually feel really sorry for him and Tom (though I’m not his fan at all) is really right and quite supportive here

From what I understand Max got an F3 offer but is hesitant on taking it as he’s feeling unprepared and he’s probably struggling still mentally

Yes Tom, I agree, poor Max looks so torn on what to do 😭

• Heart
Yes Tom, I agree, poor Max looks so torn on what to do 😭
Right? I think Max really wants to but he’s afraid of things being the same as they were in 2020 and letting people down etc 💔 fully thought he was gonna let a tear or two fall

• Heart

He does just look a bit lost when it’s brought up doesn’t he? It’s a big decision for him and if I was in his position the thing that would consuming me regret in relation to the other option I didn’t choose…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right? I think Max really wants to but he’s afraid of things being the same as they were in 2020 and letting people down etc 💔 fully thought he was gonna let a tear or two fall
I swear both Lando and Max are the absolute worst at believing in themselves, Max needs to take a listen to Lando’s podcast, it would be a shame for all his talent to go to waste

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Terrible timing after just getting little Kenya 🥲 it’s all over my timeline, I wonder what happened, I am so nosey😅
same I wish I wasn't nosy but I am, especially when things surprise me like this 😬

Ria is me, this tit is so catchy 😂🕺🏻

Attachments

• Haha
I swear both Lando and Max are the absolute worst at believing in themselves, Max needs to take a listen to Lando’s podcast, it would be a shame for all his talent to go to waste
Absolutely, I hope he takes it, even if he just uses it as an opportunity to get back into racing 🥺

Reactions: 3
Just rewatched Carlos’ story, is that Isa at the end saying they should play ‘it’s Friday then’ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He does just look a bit lost when it’s brought up doesn’t he? It’s a big decision for him and if I was in his position the thing that would consuming me regret in relation to the other option I didn’t choose…
Same, I feel like if you spend this much time thinking about it you’ll likely won’t regret doing it but you would regret not doing it…

• Heart
Just rewatched Carlos’ story, is that Isa at the end saying they should play ‘it’s Friday then’ 😂
I think so 😂 I think they’re talking about celebrating a podium or win or whatever but it must be Isa because Luisa has a deeper voice I think 👀

I think so 😂 I think they’re talking about celebrating a podium or win or whatever but it must be Isa because Luisa has a deeper voice I think 👀
It sounded like they were talking about getting a bottle with sparklers in? Bit wild for build up to race weekend 😂

• Haha
Now I need someone to rewrite that McLaren/Williams love drama that was here on tattle few months ago and involved Ogg

Soz McLaren, I just like being informed 😇
Was it that she was dating a guy at Williams but then they broke up and she got together with someone else at Williams and the first guy left for McLaren? I'm not sure anymore, we didn't have Iona's list yet 😔

If he doesn't even have to pay, he should risk it imo. He has nothing to lose anymore, but everything to gain

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Was it that she was dating a guy at Williams but then they broke up and she got together with someone else at Williams and the first guy left for McLaren? I'm not sure anymore, we didn't have Iona's list yet 😔

If he doesn't even have to pay, he should risk it imo. He has nothing to lose anymore, but everything to gain
Honey I’m good but I ain’t that good…I honestly don’t have a clue what this story is 😂

Also I’ve just watched the McLaren. Idea and it is so good to see Dando content like this compared to DTS. I think that they both had good reactions to that trailer moment, and are so much more comfortable around each other now🥰
Just a bit disappointed that they didn’t call it a day tho tbh

Reactions: 5

Must be really tough for Max ☹ He knows he’s got better chance of progression if he drives for the best teams. But he’s been out of racing for over a year now and any opportunity to race is better than nothing.

Probably is Isa since Luisa must know how much Lando hates that song 😂 (or am I getting it confused and he hates the rollercoaster song or both?)

Last edited:
  • Heart

This is honestly heartbreaking he really needs to believe in himself and if he didn’t have to pay he’s got nothing to loose he could have done amazing and who knows what doors could have been opened but I understand his mental health comes first

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.