Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Lando look so tall, this man’s height is the worlds biggest mystery 😂

I’m fully convinced he lies about his height so that when people meet him they can say “oh your taller than I expected you to be” and he can get an ego boost😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I need someone to rewrite that McLaren/Williams love drama that was here on tattle few months ago and involved Ogg

Soz McLaren, I just like being informed 😇
If someone could give a recap of that 👀 I think I forgot the details of it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would just like to point out the hand placement of both of them 👀😜
I'm suprised no one saw tangled feet on first story
Wowza, I will seriuosly have to ask Port Cop to give me the authority to give you fines for such omissions my dear citizens of LaLu Land

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I blind? I don’t see it 😂🥴
Im connecting the dots, Lando has the white napkin on his leg which Luisa has her hand very close to so basically in his lap and Lando’s hand going off camera I can only assume he’s also had his hand on her thigh😂 they are just very touchy and it’s sweet

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Im connecting the dots, Lando has the white napkin on his leg which Luisa has her hand very close to so basically in his lap and Lando’s hand going off camera I can only assume he’s also had his hand on her thigh😂 they are just very touchy and it’s sweet
Damn you have good eyes
I just love how Isa and Luisa are giggling at his singing

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm suprised no one saw tangled feet on first story
Wowza, I will seriuosly have to ask Port Cop to give me the authority to give you fines for such omissions my dear citizens of LaLu Land

im very disappointed I didn’t even notice the feet, thank you for making me aware of my error 😂

Damn you have good eyes
I just love how Isa and Luisa are giggling at his singing
The amount of blurry hints we’ve had to try and work out, I have built up the ability to spot any slight squid moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
YAAASSS QUEEN

Ngl this comment confused me for like a solid minute 😅
Screenshot_20220314_230744.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This whole Sara Lance situation is very weird, she was tagging him in those Kenya stories just a couple of days ago. I really thought they'd be the ones to last 😬😬😬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well we have truly been spoilt for content today and we still have another 3 full days to go before everyone is back on track!

Spotted this on Twitter just now....just gonna leave it here. I'm all laughed out now, well and truly 🤣

20220314_221032.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay i swore I'd stop with the lu lando sex talk
But I fully believe the two of them like playing this game in group settings... nd while I can't see what she wore I feel like a short skirt was involved

This whole Sara Lance situation is very weird, she was tagging him in those Kenya stories just a couple of days ago. I really thought they'd be the ones to last 😬😬😬
Terrible timing after just getting little Kenya 🥲 it’s all over my timeline, I wonder what happened, I am so nosey😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.