Formula 1 Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
couldn't really find out more about jose and noemi but jose doesn't follow noemi soooo back to my charlotte/jose ship agenda 😂
oh and charles went golfing today... so we did have a chacha reunion

Reactions: 2
@buttercupblossom
I remember her wedding as well, this things get so easily forgotten and kept to ourselves that if not discussed it’s quite easy to start questioning its veracity. 😂

It’s like Ogg’s relationship with Hooper they even got a place together and suddenly Hooper was with Crossley, then Ogg had a child with Rogers - to date still can’t get my head round this this Williams-McLaren mix up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
@buttercupblossom
I remember her wedding as well, this things get so easily forgotten and kept to ourselves that if not discussed it’s quite easy to start questioning its veracity. 😂

It’s like Ogg’s relationship with Hooper they even got a place together and suddenly Hooper was with Crossley, and Ogg had a child with Rogers - to date still can’t get my head round this this Williams-McLaren mix up.
OGG??

@buttercupblossom
It’s like Ogg’s relationship with Hooper they even got a place together and suddenly Hooper was with Crossley, and Ogg had a child with Rogers - to date still can’t get my head round this this Williams-McLaren mix up.
I did not know THAT but that's a delicious tea 👁👄👁
Charlie left Williams for McLaren and Helen left for Chelsea a season after, I wonder if they're still together 😂

Sophie Ogg, Williams' head of comms

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.