Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning ☺
lance and sara ? what 😳
double date cute ❀
Michael is free and no quarantine for him πŸ™πŸ»
and Max ☹
it is so sad . but i think he is probably enjoying his free time and all the quadrant stuff. but i really want to see him back in the car ☹
So much drama to take in during the first race week, im not exactly sure how to feel, its probably cause I am sleep deprived😭 ok goodnight ladies😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good morning ☺
lance and sara ? what 😳
double date cute ❀
Michael is free and no quarantine for him πŸ™πŸ»
and Max ☹
it is so sad . but i think he is probably enjoying his free time and all the quadrant stuff. but i really want to see him back in the car ☹
That's a bit of a depressing looking breakfast 😐
Poor Lance and Sara, imagine breaking up and then having to deal with people you've never met discussing your break up. I would find it hard not to search out what people are saying. Does Sara have fan pages?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So much drama to take in during the first race week, im not exactly sure how to feel, its probably cause I am sleep deprived😭 ok goodnight ladies😘 xx
Good night πŸ₯°

That's a bit of a depressing looking breakfast 😐
Poor Lance and Sara, imagine breaking up and then having to deal with people you've never met discussing your break up. I would find it hard not to search out what people are saying. Does Sara have fan pages?
hopefully blake is there too πŸ˜‚β˜Ί yeah but i'm hoping it is some misunderstanding and we will see her soon in the paddock .πŸ™πŸ» yup there is one or two but not active . but all pictures from higlights are gone 😩

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Jenson did BRT dirty with that photo, what is her face doing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hopefully blake is there too πŸ˜‚β˜Ί yeah but i'm hoping it is some misunderstanding and we will see her soon in the paddock .πŸ™πŸ» yup there is one or two but not active . but all pictures from higlights are gone 😩
[/QUOTE]

honestly same, like the reel she posted with him is still up so I hope it can be sorted out 🀞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I want to speak with the person who came up with the idea for this photoshooting πŸ˜‚
Every new pic I see is even better than the previous one :ROFLMAO:

IMG_20220315_082820.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's like they came up with an idea last minute and went do you know where would be good - a garden centre?? No ones done that before 😁😁
You want me to sit on the table?
- yes Mick
In a suit?
- duuuh
But wait there is nothing else in the scene except this table, are you sure it's gonna look good?
- do I tell you how to drive, Mr Schumacher? Get your ass on the bleeping table
Okaaaay

20220315_083237.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You want me to sit on the table?
- yes Mick
In a suit?
- duuuh
But wait there is nothing else in the scene except this table, are you sure it's gonna look good?
- do I tell you how to drive, Mr Schumacher? Get your ass on the bleeping table
Okaaaay

View attachment 1126329
Kevin definitely suggested this XD

Mick was just too polite to argue, and Guenther probably said "We need to talk about Kevin", but the Haas team thought that was brilliant LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.