Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck. How did they manage to say he passed all the rapid tests?
Damnit this of course is why he's total MIA, but took long enough to make the statement
I think it was smart to wait for the PCR before alarming anyone unnecessarily

Reactions: 4
Still a cutie 🥰 hope he doesn’t kick himself for not being able to participate, he can be really hard on himself too
Love the milk for Lando 😋😂
yeah but hopefully this rest will make him more excited to get back on the track. he definitely will be on facetime with Tom everyday 😂 that was really nice from him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mad that if it was in England he would be allowed to race even with covid crazy how it’s different for different places still

Reactions: 5
yeah but hopefully this rest will make him more excited to get back on the track. he definitely will be on facetime with Tom everyday 😂 that was really nice from him ❤
I think so too, I bet he’s still there virtually in all the briefings and meetings (if he really is feeling as fine as they’re saying but he’s still got jokes so I think so ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Close contacts are pretty much gone in Ireland now so I suppose if they just do regular testing then they probably feel safe enough 🤔

They lied 😲😲😁😁
Yeah I think it's all just break through cases. Everyone I was around, closely in france came back positive and I never tested positive. We all had all the shots

Mad that if it was in England he would be allowed to race even with covid crazy how it’s different for different places still
Yeah no offense but England is scaring me when it comes to Covid 😂 restrictions were lifted so early, I don’t know how they felt comfortable doing that

• Haha
Yeah no offense but England is scaring me when it comes to Covid 😂 restrictions were lifted so early, I don’t know how they felt comfortable doing that
I’ve gone through a pregnancy and my kids now a year and a half during c-vid but it’s got to end at some point, touch wood I haven’t had it still yet

• Heart
Has Daniel not been in contact with most of the grid with the photos for the No War posts?

Agree but f1 and media reported mclaren saying he passed multiple tests.
Was it really McLaren saying that? Because this one tumblr journalist was saying he had food poisoning so I think there were some lies going around.
It’s still possible to have a negative rapid and a positive PCR though. If he was feeling unwell and did a rapid which came back negative and they isolated him and did a PCR to be sure, he technically did pass his test and there was no reason to assume he had Covid.

Reactions: 3
I’ve gone through a pregnancy and my kids now a year and a half during c-vid but it’s got to end at some point, touch wood I haven’t had it still yet
Definitely has to end I agree, I can’t wait to go out and see people more either. It’s been a long time.

• Heart
Watching D2S and laughing at Daniel saying the dj should be bleeping shot for playing “staying alive” 😂😂

• Haha
Watching onboards is one of my fav things but after watching a few of Lando’s today I might have to steer clear or watch on mute, the car is so low it scrapes across the floor and makes the most horrendous noise 😂😂
It was awful wasn’t it - I had to put it on mute when sky went on board.

I got it 2 and a half weeks ago!! Boosted and still wearing my mask but that only protects others from you 😞 all restrictions gone in Ireland now and not a word on the news about it anymore even though everyone is getting it.
I can confirm this current variant is NOT mild, still off sick from work. After 10 days if your boosted you are not considered contagious anymore and don't need to self isolate. Antigen tests can come back positive for months after having it so they aren't really reliable ones you are a confirmed case and PCR's are useless too for the same reason!

Last edited:
  • Heart
not to get political but we have Boris running the country on pure vibes at this point 🤪 I think it was just a random Thursday when he decided that’s it no more covid for us 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.