Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're very fond of tight shorts in GAA

Screenshot_20220311-181010_Instagram.jpg

Yessss I might do it. He is literally the best! I just dk when I should do it, cause he might play next weekend for the FINALS in the championship! He just has to win today and tomorrow. (lets wish him luck lol)

Also if anyone is wondering, I unfortunately feel like Kelly when it comes to a WAGπŸ˜­πŸ’€

sorry ladies I KNOW this is off topic but im actually happy and not depressed as duck for once
Go for it and enjoy it ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly my mammy keeps saying to me aac you need to meet a hurler or footballer and I’m just like do you know the personalities they have πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah no, they'd have your heart broken. Everyone has them convinced they're gods gift πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have feeling that DR wouldn't be happy if she was there, especially if we take into account his reaction with Ted that was so awkward
But yeah, probably would help with those castings
yeah his reaction was awkward πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and Blake's too πŸ˜‚ he was like "hide, run, anything πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just saw this on my Instagram explore page, in what world are Kat and Heidi new wags
Nevermind the cringe I get seeing edits like these. Sorry but I just can’t

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm almost finished with dts and i really don't like amount of times wags appeared in it, they could've film more workers and behind the scenes, but i guess that's not interesting πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I would love that see what mechanics do, how they train for that, engineers stuff and so many in that circus and they only show team principals , occasionally into garage how stressed they are during race

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.