Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Daniel sues the journalist who said he had explosive Diarrhoea

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
not to get political but we have Boris running the country on pure vibes at this point 🤪 I think it was just a random Thursday when he decided that’s it no more covid for us 😬
So true. I’ve had a pretty awful time health wise for about 5 months now. Had so many tests. At one point they were screening me for cancer. 5 months later they’ve decided I have long covid. I never had a positive test but it all started 2 weeks after my kids had it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can confirm it’s rotten and wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Just your luck how you come through it.

Have only just caught up and realised Daniel has covid after all my previous messages in the last 20 minutes 🤦🏻‍♀️

And then there is Nicola up my end of the country who has basically made the pandemic an independence campaign

i said what i said. anyone for scottish independence dont attack me pls

Careful careful Scottish independence is a powder keg 🤣 whatever side of the argument you fall on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Btw just looking at wagsf1 insta and she posted the wags scenes from DTS, so nice- all in one piece :)

Reactions: 4
I mean it’s a worry DR covid as they done the group photo for Ukraine the night before he was ill and he was hugging arms around people bet the paddock will be on mass testing tonight

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
At this stage i think it will always depend on were the F1 races are taking place and the regulations in that country for covid i assume so probably in Bahrain they quarantine only 5 days thats why he can go back next week..also if its like in Portugal you don't need a negative test to get out.

I just saw… super confused, how did creepy kym not get a pic?
Yeah I think she either showed up when the sun went down to pick him up for dinner
Or she's been hiding out up 8n the exec suites. Apparently sand storm and super hot out plus sure lando was like.... yeah you arent gonna miss much woth these breaks.

Reactions: 1
@monza do you have Jnsn ready for his wedding the new thread? Just realised that we are on page 49 already! Can you tell its pre-season testing and DTS weekend???

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Alright halfway done with DTS and I don't hate it.
Maybe because so many people here kept my expectations low.
1. Susie Wolff.... I am so damn glad to see so much if you
2. I just love Guenther. Don't really see much of him for the races but he is just my fave principle personality wise. So glad he's free of the egg.
3. I actually feel pretty bad for Daniel. Like way more than I did during the season
Also I like lando as a jerk. Driving wise

So wag wise dts has so far Ive see
1. Kelly
2. Carola
3. Max F (listed as F3 driver)
4. Roscoe
5. Carmen
Gotta be more!

• Heart
Alright halfway done with DTS and I don't hate it.
Maybe because so many people here kept my expectations low.
1. Susie Wolff.... I am so damn glad to see so much if you
2. I just love Guenther. Don't really see much of him for the races but he is just my fave principle personality wise. So glad he's free of the egg.
3. I actually feel pretty bad for Daniel. Luke way more than I did during the season

So wag wise dts has so far Ive see
1. Kelly
2. Carola
3. Max F (listed as F3 driver)
4. Roscoe
5. Carmen
Gotta be more!
I feel like a proud mum with that list!! Well done😘😂🥰

• Heart
Ria commenting on Daniel’s post is the weirdest crossover in a while but I wouldn’t be opposed to a Daniel cameo in quadrant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ria commenting on Daniel’s post is the weirdest crossover in a while but I wouldn’t be opposed to a Daniel cameo in quadrant
Yeh I thought it was a bit weird but wouldn’t be opposed to it either

Might get them some extra views/subscribers

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@monza do you have Jnsn ready for his wedding the new thread? Just realised that we are on page 49 already! Can you tell its pre-season testing and DTS weekend???
I just had a "quick" uni meeting to sum up this week... It lasted 2 hours 🙄
So the result is that I'm late for like 5 pages here and can't believe new thread is this close :ROFLMAO: but I'll try something quick 😅

And Daniel has bleeping covid 😭 poor baby 🥺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.