Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I like Lui’s outfit honestly! Its cute but also practical and comfortable. Some of these WAGS look great but I’m always like “that can’t be comfy for the whole day”

• Heart
Reactions: 16

imola

VIP Member
When that weird kid who used to follow you around for an autograph is now taller than you

• Haha
Reactions: 15

imola

VIP Member
Me when Lando was P1 in Barcelona: McLaren world champions confirmed
Me when McLaren has a weird day in Bahrain: it’s just testing anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15

pink-crystal

VIP Member
I really hope DR doesn’t have COVID. I just tested positive today 😔 At least I can watch DTS/Testing uninterrupted!

Also regarding the weight discussion, I feel you none of the drivers would look twice at me unfortunately. I really need to get my weight in check. I was at a fancy lunch last weekend and my aunt told me “at least I’m pretty cause I’m so fat” 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

imola

VIP Member
Poor Daniel, that’s really not fun. Glad he’s in a position to get medical care because he’s gonna be drying out like a sponge and lacking electrolytes everywhere and definitely shouldn’t be driving in a hot country until he’s 100% back ❤ I hope he feels better soon

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
I think that in relation to Luisa's outfit we aren't being sarcastic. Well I'm not anyway but I completely get that it can be hard to decide if we are or not 😂 I think we are just happy that it isn't as bad as some of the things we have seen in the past. Whilst it is not as good as *THAT* Carmen outfit, its her first proper paddock appearance and its a good start. Just need to hope and pray that it only goes uphill from here, and not down hill.
I actually really appreciate the timelessness of her look. That pic could easily be from the 90’s or today. If she were to come waltzing in with a Carmen jumper and heels it would seems weird and forced imo. And best of all it’s practical. She looks like she’s there to see Lando not to have her picture taken. I approve.

• Heart