Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I thought it was a bit weird but wouldn’t be opposed to it either

Might get them some extra views/subscribers
I’d really love another living like Lando but also living like Daniel for another member of Quadrant and bring in both Jon and Michael
A girl can dream right?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got it 2 and a half weeks ago!! Boosted and still wearing my mask but that only protects others from you 😞 all restrictions gone in Ireland now and not a word on the news about it anymore even though everyone is getting it.
I can confirm this current variant is NOT mild, still off sick from work. After 10 days if your boosted you are not considered contagious anymore and don't need to self isolate. Antigen tests can come back positive for months after having it so they aren't really reliable ones you are a confirmed case and PCR's are useless too for the same reason!
Can confirm I've heard of alot more cases recently than I have in ages. It's rampant in work and the school 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Daniel is her favorite driver 😂 after Lando obviously 🙄😂
Feels like this is a good enough time to say this.
Don’t get me wrong, I love aria. She has a fab personality and fits in well with the rest of Quadrant. But like her “obsession” I don’t want tklo call it that but I don’t know what else to say so just gokng to go with it, with Lando is a little bit weird. Like I get that your friends and stuff but it just comes across weird to me. Fair enough if none of you think the same but that’s the vibe I get

• Heart
Just started episode one!! Already enjoying it, it's entertainment after all. Just need to take it all with a pinch of salt!! I love Guenther though and Sainze weird humour and of course Danny's smile!!! 😃😁

Reactions: 4
@monza do you have Jnsn ready for his wedding the new thread? Just realised that we are on page 49 already! Can you tell its pre-season testing and DTS weekend???
I've found another potential dress for the wedding with the added bonus of having matching items for the baby (I don't have any babies but I could find one)

Screenshot_20220311-201025_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d really love another living like Lando but also living like Daniel for another member of Quadrant and bring in both Jon and Michael
A girl can dream right?
Well I'm afraid this will stay a dream , DR doesn't even know what twitch is. What a muppet

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Which one are you wearing though? I dont have a personal preference so happy enough to take the other one 😘
I think the leopard print one would work best for me, I wouldn't want anything *too* out there. I may start drinking the fake tan now to achieve a similar natural glow 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Feels like this is a good enough time to say this.
Don’t get me wrong, I love aria. She has a fab personality and fits in well with the rest of Quadrant. But like her “obsession” I don’t want tklo call it that but I don’t know what else to say so just gokng to go with it, with Lando is a little bit weird. Like I get that your friends and stuff but it just comes across weird to me. Fair enough if none of you think the same but that’s the vibe I get
honestly i don't listen to Ria because for me she have strong accent and I hate it 😂 but that one video with Max , Lando and Steve was weird . She was wearing tank top and boys had hoodies . like wtf who are you trying to impress 😂

Reactions: 1
I think the leopard print one would work best for me, I wouldn't want anything *too* out there. I may start drinking the fake tan now to achieve a similar natural glow 😂
Sounds good to me. I’m blonde and the other dress obviously works better with blonde hair so would make sense for me to go with the other one anyway. Your only starting your fake tan now though? That’s cutting it a bit fine😬I started on Wed and think I’m just about there

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.