Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck Daniel has covid
How in the world did the other drivers and the team not get it? This is beyond me but I hope he has a speedy recovery and doesn’t feel too terrible 🥴❤

Reactions: 11
Fucks sake Daniel! Did not need this for McLaren's Championship year. 😆

Hope he's doing okay and back for the race weekend!

Nico Hulkenberg is already heading to the airport to get to Bahrain just in case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So had he tested positive yesterday or Wednesday and then just hoping for a neg result before the test started.
I don’t think my theory is too far off, I think he had a positive rapid (apparently they do them quite regularly in the paddock) and hoped for a negative PCR but these take a long time to come back. So McLaren probably didn’t want to alarm anyone until there was something real to say

Reactions: 5
I don’t think my theory is too far off, I think he had a positive rapid (apparently they do them quite regularly in the paddock) and hoped for a negative PCR but these take a long time to come back. So McLaren probably didn’t want to alarm anyone until there was something real to say
Seeing how a lot of the drivers are struggling in the car, I’m now worried for DR, coz the cars are very different to Barcelona testing. He’s gonna have no time to get used to the changes. Very worrying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
ALSO he’s fucked if he still tests positive in 7 days time which is possible. Coz he will miss the first race
Absolutely possible. In my experience people who’ve had more severe cases tend to be positive for a longer time, a friend of mine was positive for 12 days but had horrible symptoms. If Daniel really is feeling fine and has a mild case, there’s a good chance he’s gonna test negative by Sunday. Maybe not Friday though 🥴

Get well soon Daniel 🧡

But who on tumblr lied about Daniel blowing the toilet up???? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How in the world did the other drivers and the team not get it? This is beyond me but I hope he has a speedy recovery and doesn’t feel too terrible 🥴❤
i know they were wearing masks but wouldn’t the likes of max and seb be close contacts after the photo for Ukraine

Reactions: 3
So had he tested positive yesterday or Wednesday and then just hoping for a neg result before the test started.

ALSO he’s fucked if he still tests positive in 7 days time which is possible. Coz he will miss the first race
They seem pretty confident he’ll be able to race next week based in local guidelines. Things have changed a lot with how this is handled now.

I find it funny his post about in IG has been up for like 5 minutes and Heidi has already liked it. 😅

• Haha
Seeing how a lot of the drivers are struggling in the car, I’m now worried for DR, coz the cars are very different to Barcelona testing. He’s gonna have no time to get used to the changes. Very worrying
Thankfully he had the Barcelona testing and he did a lot of laps there. Testing seems to be more important for the teams and the car than the drivers. If Lando’s giving good feedback and the team can have a solid car by Friday or Saturday, Daniel is going to have to adapt as much as other drivers as well because these cars seem to develop so quickly that they’re constantly changing. I don’t think it’s a massive disadvantage because McLaren really didn’t get too many laps in, imagine having 100 laps over two days and they’d be split between two drivers. That would be worse.

Reactions: 1
i know they were wearing masks but wouldn’t the likes of max and seb be close contacts after the photo for Ukraine
Close contacts are pretty much gone in Ireland now so I suppose if they just do regular testing then they probably feel safe enough 🤔

duck. How did they manage to say he passed all the rapid tests?
Damnit this of course is why he's total MIA, but took long enough to make the statement
They lied 😲😲😁😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.