Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on my Instagram explore page, in what world are Kat and Heidi new wags
Nevermind the cringe I get seeing edits like these. Sorry but I just canโ€™t
OK I'm super confused, didn't wagf1 remove Heidi from list
And wagsf1 is the biggest account not , so hard to follow

Reactions: 1
โœจ Manifesting me waking up tomorrow to the part having arrived, the car actually functioning on the track and an alive Daniel โœจ
๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป for a good day for McLaren tomorrow and Daniel being back.
Be a bit rubbish for Lando though if the part fixes it and heโ€™s been stuck with all the rubbish running ๐Ÿ˜‚ at this stage I just want to see that car on track for a consistent race run.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
not to get political but we have Boris running the country on pure vibes at this point ๐Ÿคช I think it was just a random Thursday when he decided thatโ€™s it no more covid for us ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
And then there is Nicola up my end of the country who has basically made the pandemic an independence campaign

i said what i said. anyone for scottish independence dont attack me pls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™ve gone through a pregnancy and my kids now a year and a half during c-vid but itโ€™s got to end at some point, touch wood I havenโ€™t had it still yet
Yeah same. first months of covid was so scary and being pregnant was even more scary. I was home 95% of the time . but we are dropping masks on Monday ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป only in public transport and hospitals ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 2
not to get political but we have Boris running the country on pure vibes at this point ๐Ÿคช I think it was just a random Thursday when he decided thatโ€™s it no more covid for us ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
We are in the same situation in France. No more mask in schools/restaurants/shops since last week, no more mask at office from Monday onward. We didn't even have the number of postive tests for at least a month. But it at surely something to do with the next president election being in April :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
But how very McLaren for DR to have covid though. just their lcuk. lets just hope and pray and manifest that it is over quick enough for him, no one else from the team gets infected, and he is back OK for the actiual race next week. but if he isn't who is likely to replace him for McLaren so that they still have the 2 drivers?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But how very McLaren for DR to have covid though. just their lcuk. lets just hope and pray and manifest that it is over quick enough for him, no one else from the team gets infected, and he is back OK for the actiual race next week. but if he isn't who is likely to replace him for McLaren so that they still have the 2 drivers?
Paul Di Resta is reserve and we also share Stoffel and Nyck with Mercedes so probs 1 of them

• Heart
Ok Iโ€™m done . Iโ€™m sorry but angry Toto all in black !!!! duck he is hot ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค but that end was weird ! like wtf yeah he won, bum the end . also no seb ? this season 4/10

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well so that's like coincidence, no significance, exactly like in mclaren video :( shame would love to more like Carmen, Elena was stunning e.g
Right ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Elena is so beautiful, i dont get why she use filters and photoshop ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
To be fair it is possible he had a bad tummy as that is a symptom of omicron and they were probably hoping it was food poising ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
Im pretty sure it was ๐Ÿ˜ฌ just making a living spreading false information
Sad cinnamon girl noises

To be fair it is possible he had a bad tummy as that is a symptom of omicron and they were probably hoping it was food poising ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Thatโ€™s why I think they did the rapid first and the PCR later, just to be safe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.