Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Iā€™m almost done with DTS (yea I fully gave in but to be fair, Iā€™m watching most of it on 1,5x speed) and my takeaway is that Christian and Toto both have a terrible way of dealing with pressure. Emotions run high but thereā€™s a different between competition and hatred and while they both do it, Christian is doing it a lot more. He even said it ā€œToto thinks Iā€™m antagonizing him but thatā€™s part of the sportā€, they crossed a big line and none of it is sportsmanship anymore, itā€™s pure hate for each other. More so than Max and Lewis, the drivers at least respect each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does someone want to create a new thread Iā€™m afraid after last time šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 1
New thread

Sounds good to me. Iā€™m blonde and the other dress obviously works better with blonde hair so would make sense for me to go with the other one anyway. Your only starting your fake tan now though? Thatā€™s cutting it a bit finešŸ˜¬I started on Wed and think Iā€™m just about there
I was thinking I might be cutting it fine but I reckon a spray tan a day topped up some at home tan (dark obviously) would have me looking ok. My hair is white so the tan shows up more against it. Might get a Dolly parton style up do for it to show it off šŸ¤”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.