Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone resurrected this video on Tumblr, so had to check if it's still in Youtube and yup, it is.
A video where Carlando is playing wedding game and Lando agrees to be a bride. I didn't make this up, it's all there. πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone resurrected this video on Tumblr, so had to check if it's still in Youtube and yup, it is.
A video where Carlando is playing wedding game and Lando agrees to be a bride. I didn't make this up, it's all there. πŸ˜†
Ah secret revealed.. they were practicing their ballroom dancing all week
But was it samba?
Rumba?
Or will they go for the tango
Screenshot_20231112_021549_Chrome.jpg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, for one, she was born in November.
But I'm quite "amazed" with people responding with the F1 car as really, if she and her "fans" think her worth is only determined by how much she is linked to Lando, then I feel sorry for her. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Once again, proving they are only still around because of Lando and without him, she is nothing really. So instead of trying to do something worthy on her own, she'd rather be running in circles to hint or not to hint about him. Hope she is proud of that. /s
(I personally find this worse than Isa's salty and shady tiktoks)
(but not worse that Magui, as man, that woman is hopeless)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely going to watch Flavy and Estie now. He posted he is flying to Vegas and around the same time she posted irrelevant ad story, soooo... are they going together or is it just coincidence and I'm delulu? πŸ˜‚
(also, he is flying Air France, so he definitely was in Paris)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely going to watch Flavy and Estie now. He posted he is flying to Vegas and around the same time she posted irrelevant ad story, soooo... are they going together or is it just coincidence and I'm delulu? πŸ˜‚
(also, he is flying Air France, so he definitely was in Paris)
So nope, she is not going, she is back in Cannes/Monaco/wherever she lives. Damn. :rolleyes:
(Shame as so far she seem quite likeable and not so desperate as some others, few hints, but nothing too much)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So nope, she is not going, she is back in Cannes/Monaco/wherever she lives. Damn. :rolleyes:
(Shame as so far she seem quite likeable and not so desperate as some others, few hints, but nothing too much)
Maybe she will go to Abu Dhabi GP. Who knows? πŸ˜†

Reactions: 1
Maybe she will go to Abu Dhabi GP. Who knows? πŸ˜†
Maybe. πŸ˜† But I definitely didn't expect his ex debuting her new bf in the paddock (even if she didn't show his face on social media) before he does. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
SHOCKED that no one on here is talking about this follow-up with Bruna(Neymar's ex) and Lewis

1699788498686.png

Still in pain over the death of Lewkira/shakmilton, but I'm now setting my sights on these two(anyone but Juliana)

1699788473156.png

1699788639326.png

1699788664935.png

1699788879846.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
SHOCKED that no one on here is talking about this follow-up with Bruna(Neymar's ex) and Lewis

View attachment 2566676

Still in pain over the death of Lewkira/shakmilton, but I'm now setting my sights on these two(anyone but Juliana)

View attachment 2566674

View attachment 2566679

View attachment 2566680
I think it was in fact talked about here, few pages back. πŸ˜†
but in general, all is about rumors until there is something specific. Especially Lewis is always rumored to be with this one and that one and in many places at once. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
BTW, what is happening this time with break up rumors? First Oscar and Lily, then Mick and Laila and now George and Carmen?
(I think Carmen is still ashamed about that f up with that problematic family promotion, but guess she doesn't really have a problem with problematic people as she followed Brittny recently :sneaky: )

Reactions: 2
What happened between now and the ass slapping video from a few days ago?? πŸ’€πŸ’€

1699789245774.png

---
BTW, what is happening this time with break up rumors? First Oscar and Lily, then Mick and Laila and now George and Carmen?
(I think Carmen is still ashamed about that f up with that problematic family promotion)
My assumption is that she's busy right now, searching for a NEW job that she can pretend to do 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened between now and the ass slapping video from a few days ago?? πŸ’€πŸ’€

View attachment 2566707
---

My assumption is that she's busy right now, searching for a NEW job that she can pretend to do 😭
Corinna had enough
Sent her off to a retreat
---
Carmens never been this quiet before

I'm going with the fuckup promotion she's hoping people forget
But her housevof cards is close to falling anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.