Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her name was Hayley I think, it was like 5 years ago now. She was hilarious though she should have stayed longer šŸ¤£
Yeah, she didn't know the difference between cities, countries and continents.
Made me embarrassed to be English.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't see it.....

But she is with DR. We will see her in the next Daniel.jpg photodump
Was she hiding from the paps in LA because she was ā€œon strikeā€ LOL news didnā€™t make it to her fast enough that the strike ended that day šŸ˜‚ ok, Iā€™ll stop being a hater now HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the infamous Brexit conversation where she thought it had something to do with trees

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh man, I've just googled her and... is she really that dumb or she was paid some good money to pretend to be like this?

Oh man, I've just googled her and... if she really that dumb or she was paid some good money to pretend to be like this?
She definitely wasnā€™t as stupid as she made herself out to be, I mean she did A Levels and went to uni. So that part about her was annoying but she was hilarious in an argument, sheā€™d eat Lando alive šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As these girls are literally on a mission to get someone famous.
Ah the stench of LA

so just wanted to comment on a few things with the daniel interview,
1. seemed rehearsed (not unusual if you dont have a relationship with the host). But daniel does seem liket he kind of person who wants to know everything he will be dicussing. Maybe this is a good thing for him.
2. Jimmy went with the "women must throw themselves at you" thing, which is not really the kind of question i would have expected from kimmel. he's extremely pro female so that really threw me off, I have to believe its this notion of a racecar driver (or Andretti back in the day) as a sex symbol to americans. Really trying to separate itself from nascar
3. Daniel didnt say im happily in a relationship, and it was literally the perfect opportunity, he'd lose nothing from it, but again he laughed and went with it, oh yeah know they are direct about liking me.

I really think they are relying on this slag driver mentality,
only I really wish theyd do it with someone other than daniel because it just makes heidi look crappy.
---
Was she hiding from the paps in LA because she was ā€œon strikeā€ LOL news didnā€™t make it to her fast enough that the strike ended that day šŸ˜‚ ok, Iā€™ll stop being a hater now HAHA
its funny cause its true
only she was never on strike but hollywood looked down on any actor not joining the cause (drew barrymore is cancelled no matter how much she shows up in the redbull garage)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ruben Dias is dating Arabella Chi, an ex Love Islander / model. They were together in Paris when he was going to the Ballon dā€™Or ceremony just the other week
Not dating she was a hook up, who placed herself in Paris for him.
Heā€™s also not dating Heidi unless sheā€™s been making secret trips to the UK. She only followed him back recently as she seemed to side with his ex during there breakup

Heā€™s also not dating Heidi unless sheā€™s been making secret trips to the UK. She only followed him back recently as she seemed to side with his ex during there breakup
Iā€™m just going off of articles I read lol apparently sheā€™s been to see him in Manchester a lot over the last few weeks. But yeah heā€™s obviously very heavily U.K, specifically Manchester based so unless Heidiā€™s been there in secret itā€™s not a thing

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m just going off of articles I read lol apparently sheā€™s been to see him in Manchester a lot over the last few weeks. But yeah heā€™s obviously very heavily U.K, specifically Manchester based so unless Heidiā€™s been there in secret itā€™s not a thing
Yeah sheā€™s been in Manchester but not to see him. She sold a story after meeting him once in Paris.
itā€™s definitely someone trying to make something out of nothing, as Rubenā€™s been busy with football so unless Heidiā€™s flown out and stayed with him and his parents I doubt it.
The picture she liked he was with a Portuguese actor, so guessing she liked because of that

He posted at the start of april something about a Japanese artist. Can't find if the gallery is in Japan or not. Heidi was in Japan that time too....
He was 22 july in Tokyo? Don't know if Heidi was there too?!
Just joking... IG / internet is not real life..and people can make up things easily by just posts or likes from someone.

Yeah sheā€™s been in Manchester but not to see him. She sold a story after meeting him once in Paris.
itā€™s definitely someone trying to make something out of nothing, as Rubenā€™s been busy with football so unless Heidiā€™s flown out and stayed with him and his parents I doubt it.
The picture she liked he was with a Portuguese actor, so guessing she liked because of that
Itā€™s just classic Deux Moi these days. Nothing is fact checked, anyone can send in anything. Thereā€™s literally no point to that site anymore because it has zero legitimacy, it actually used to spill the tea about a lot of stuff but now itā€™s no better than the random f1 gossip pages where people send in anons that sound like theyā€™ve come straight from a fanfiction site

Reactions: 7
He posted at the start of april something about a Japanese artist. Can't find if the gallery is in Japan or not. Heidi was in Japan that time too....
He was 22 july in Tokyo? Don't know if Heidi was there too?!
Just joking... IG / internet is not real life..and people can make up things easily by just posts or likes from someone.
He was in Japan on tour with Man City but that was August and he came back and met Rebeccaā€™s mate Lilia. They are only allowed out for club related activities or with minders
That gallery is in London from April

Itā€™s just classic Deux Moi these days. Nothing is fact checked, anyone can send in anything. Thereā€™s literally no point to that site anymore because it has zero legitimacy, it actually used to spill the tea about a lot of stuff but now itā€™s no better than the random f1 gossip pages where people send in anons that sound like theyā€™ve come straight from a fanfiction site
Yeah, basically, if there is no picture to prove something, anyone can claim they've seen someone somewhere and it looks like nowadays a lot of people lie about gossip. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I mean, just yesterday they've claimed Lewis was in LA, NYC and Paris at the same time. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve been a longtime Deux reader (even before I got into F1) and to be fair, she does put a disclaimer when she posts the ā€œemailsā€ sent in. If there are things she highly doesnā€™t know about, she also puts an extra ā€œread with cautionā€ on it. The more telling one are the Q&As where she gives her opinion or she says that sheā€™s gotten multiple tips saying the same thing.

Obviously, itā€™s a gossip site, so everything should be taken with a grain of salt until itā€™s confirmed. I like it for the recommendations and the spotted sightings. Pure entertainment.

Ah the stench of LA

so just wanted to comment on a few things with the daniel interview,
1. seemed rehearsed (not unusual if you dont have a relationship with the host). But daniel does seem liket he kind of person who wants to know everything he will be dicussing. Maybe this is a good thing for him.
2. Jimmy went with the "women must throw themselves at you" thing, which is not really the kind of question i would have expected from kimmel. he's extremely pro female so that really threw me off, I have to believe its this notion of a racecar driver (or Andretti back in the day) as a sex symbol to americans. Really trying to separate itself from nascar
3. Daniel didnt say im happily in a relationship, and it was literally the perfect opportunity, he'd lose nothing from it, but again he laughed and went with it, oh yeah know they are direct about liking me.

I really think they are relying on this slag driver mentality,
only I really wish theyd do it with someone other than daniel because it just makes heidi look crappy.
---

its funny cause its true
only she was never on strike but hollywood looked down on any actor not joining the cause (drew barrymore is cancelled no matter how much she shows up in the redbull garage)

Jnsn needs to be free to slaaaag

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve been a longtime Deux reader (even before I got into F1) and to be fair, she does put a disclaimer when she posts the ā€œemailsā€ sent in. If there are things she highly doesnā€™t know about, she also puts an extra ā€œread with cautionā€ on it. The more telling one are the Q&As where she gives her opinion or she says that sheā€™s gotten multiple tips saying the same thing.

Obviously, itā€™s a gossip site, so everything should be taken with a grain of salt until itā€™s confirmed. I like it for the recommendations and the spotted sightings. Pure entertainment.
Yeah sheā€™s honest about it. And certain celebrities (that are way more famous than the drivers) she definitely knows more about, but f1 is something she admits she knows nothing about, doesnā€™t know who any of them are basically apart from Lewis so she doesnā€™t really have any way of verifying it

View attachment 2563390
They uploaded the 2 most recent photos 2 days ago x
Not only is fanpage back but they are also following Ruben as well šŸ˜.. maybe she was before though I had not ever checked. I agree it is all nonsense from Twitter though. Also we still don't know anything or about the exclusivity of their relationship. Both can be true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.