Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottas and Tiffany have perfected the art of living their best lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean, with these F1 couples, you also never know… Like how Cha was still there in AD last year post breakup as if they were still together. They could also be in an open relationship or could be in one of their “off” periods. But also high chance this is a mere rumor. Who knows? Time will tell!
lol me secretly hoping it’s true as a non-fan of hers 🫣
Hopefully the rumors are true.
Very bad thoughts from me, I know.

Reactions: 4
Is he just automatically updating the location or is he really THAT desperate? 😆
(and do people actually stalk him on Raya? 🤨 )
---
Anyway, anyone knows where Este is? As Flavy is in Paris right now.
EDIT: Oh, he was on simulator, so possibly he is in Paris now too. Maybe Flavy goes to Vegas with him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve been a longtime Deux reader (even before I got into F1) and to be fair, she does put a disclaimer when she posts the “emails” sent in. If there are things she highly doesn’t know about, she also puts an extra “read with caution” on it. The more telling one are the Q&As where she gives her opinion or she says that she’s gotten multiple tips saying the same thing.

Obviously, it’s a gossip site, so everything should be taken with a grain of salt until it’s confirmed. I like it for the recommendations and the spotted sightings. Pure entertainment.
never really been into Deux moi anyway but I have to say they got that Met Gala guest list and it actually was correct. As a longtime new yorker who has many connections, that was impressive
---
Bottas and Tiffany have perfected the art of living their best lives.
Just want to throw in that you guys should definitely consider visiting the Dominican Republic (or Puerto Rico). Literally the most beautiful crystal clear water ever and affordable. Im happy to see Valtteri and Tiffany arent necesarily the sit on our ass in the resort part either. I mean they are, but they arent living some fancy ass compound where they miss some of the best parts of that country.
Okay aside over, but Valtteri and tiffany always impress me that they dont seem like theyd want to be with anyone else anywhere else
that's really difficult to find with someone in this world.
---
How do you know that?
well i dont have any proof, but i think she is stuck in the US with him for visa reasons still.
if not she's in NYC, but lets be real her life is 100% revolving around him now that he's back to driving

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is he just automatically updating the location or is he really THAT desperate? 😆
(and do people actually stalk him on Raya? 🤨 )
---
Anyway, anyone knows where Este is? As Flavy is in Paris right now.
EDIT: Oh, he was on simulator, so possibly he is in Paris now too. Maybe Flavy goes to Vegas with him?
The simulator is in the Enstone UK facility not Viry though last I was aware 🧐

Reactions: 1
They've released another video "Most likely to... Vegas edition"... and Pierre agreed he could be the one most likely to get married there. :oops: Kika is probably shaking now. 😆

Reactions: 2
They've released another video "Most likely to... Vegas edition"... and Pierre agreed he could be the one most likely to get married there. :oops: Kika is probably shaking now. 😆
More likely wetting herself with excitement! 👰‍♀️

it depends - where is Carlos!!!!???
He did say Lando for who is most likely to get married in vegas both earlier this year and in the new video 👀🤣
They also all seem to be hinting/saying that Lando has been a little wild lately 🤣

• Haha
He did say Lando for who is most likely to get married in vegas both earlier this year and in the new video 👀🤣
They also all seem to be hinting/saying that Lando has been a little wild lately 🤣
Well his party bff IS in town next weekend... ;) 😂

tumblr_66ed9fc1ea374ab3d523ea7920674285_07fb05c0_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is 100% the cause of Lando's increased wild side in the past year 🤣
and losing a wag
---
View attachment 2564324
this is for all the Lagui fans out there -- I know we have a lot <3 <3 <3
would like to thank the half day spent just to call this out
it should be called out every time
just like Carmens BS schedule
is she on a posting break/hoping people forget she promoted a conversion theory 'psychiatrist' just like epilepsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.