Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like theres some sort of hilton and quadrant thing happening in Vegas. Would explain hamster suddenly going after Lando initially said he couldn't on stream earlier this year too
Screenshot_20231111_150420_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Seems like theres some sort of hilton and quadrant thing happening in Vegas. Would explain hamster suddenly going after Lando initially said he couldn't on stream earlier this year too
View attachment 2565216
It seems like there is something happening because of (for) Lando's birthday... they really have to milk everything out of him. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems like the Spanish 📸 were trying to catch some Nando pics and he’s not happy about it
this is hilarious to me...
Fernando will sell himself no problem
but you arent getting those pics for free
honestly i would be afraid to try and screw with him in spain
and with melissa, shes got the Catalans on board
update, of course the sun got their weekly wag in

• Haha
Reactions: 1
this is hilarious to me...
Fernando will sell himself no problem
but you arent getting those pics for free
honestly i would be afraid to try and screw with him in spain
and with melissa, shes got the Catalans on board
update, of course the sun got their weekly wag in
Some of them call and pay the paps on themselves, some of them report them to authorities for breaking a law. Love Fernando here. 😂
1699722492412.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Okay at the risk of sounding crazy I’m just gonna post my thoughts here. With Charles’ last insta post I think you can see Alexa’s hair in one of the pictures I think (please tell me if you think otherwise). But I’m so confused as to why they would make staged pap pics together but he then manages to crop her out of all of his pictures on insta. Does he not want to make commitments (as far as we can call an insta post that..) but he does enjoy keeping up the appearance of being in a relationship?

IMG_4069.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Okay at the risk of sounding crazy I’m just gonna post my thoughts here. With Charles’ last insta post I think you can see Alexa’s hair in one of the pictures I think (please tell me if you think otherwise). But I’m so confused as to why they would make staged pap pics together but he then manages to crop her out of all of his pictures on insta. Does he not want to make commitments (as far as we can call an insta post that..) but he does enjoy keeping up the appearance of being in a relationship?

View attachment 2565419
I find it interesting as he wasn't exactly shy posting Cha. 🤷‍♀️ And it's not like Alexandra is really private if she is willing to participate in pap sessions.
but he does enjoy keeping up the appearance of being in a relationship?
I don't know why but there are more drivers who looks like have some problem with appearing single. 🤨 Like it's something wrong with being single.

Reactions: 9
Lewis update, he’s been spotted in West Hollywood. Pretty sure Juliana’s back in NYC now though 😆

Reactions: 2

View attachment 2565419
its probably because its not really up to charles to have that much creative directive in what they put out. I mean he can say no, but i think the point is they are trying to rebrand him rather than him just doing his thing. Alex walking with out of hotel with him, okay easy charles downtime shot
but its not about her and they arent marketing them as a couple
honestly wish he hadnt of broadcasted so much cha, i think that actually screwed with her more than she wanted
she seems a lot more settled with the influencing now being a thing and not all her life post charles
and alex, well she made her decision so now she's just along for the ride too
---
Lewis update, he’s been spotted in West Hollywood. Pretty sure Juliana’s back in NYC now though 😆
yep juliana is back unless she's trying to mislead us
lewis gonna get at least one good weekend in this break!
---
Gonna just post this with a headline cause the Sun wont
Bottas and his Bikini Bike Babe tackle the waves
also i dont know why but i swear i owned this suit at some point.
proud of tiffany, almost has gotten rid of the hideous cycling tanlines she's had for life
1699725414472.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
So even if Carlos and Lando won't play with each other, at least they will play directly against each other 😆

• Heart
I genuinely cannot even see them honouring the three years with the destruction and inconvenience it's caused to locals, alongside the poor sales.
---

I genuinely cannot even see them honouring the three years with the destruction and inconvenience it's caused to locals, alongside the poor sales.
Really depends on the penalty for breaking the contract but I agree, so far it seems a lot of people are against it and what they’ve done just for laying a track.

Lando's last 3 follows are an influencer (typical), watch market value stats (ok Adam) and animal videos (normal account, not like that puppy account). his brain is confusing at the best of times 🤣
Screenshot_20231111_201311_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Lando's last 3 follows are an influencer (typical), watch market value stats (ok Adam) and animal videos (normal account, not like that puppy account). his brain is confusing at the best of times 🤣
View attachment 2565768
Was thinking that last name sounded familiar. That's a half-Pakistani influencer that used to make Youtube videos with her identical twin (so Lando has a backup option). They also both have pictures from different GPs on their profile (Jeddah and Miami)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was thinking that last name sounded familiar. That's a half-Pakistani influencer that used to make Youtube videos with her identical twin (so Lando has a backup option). They also both have pictures from different GPs on their profile (Jeddah and Miami)
i happened to be on her account a few days ago (and noticed she was following lando then) because i came across some interesting tiktoks about her. she’s been connected to jude bellingham a few times this year which ofc made his fans go crazyy. they do NOT like this girl (and her twin who was apparently connected to trent in the past). it puts the supposed wag “hating” that happens here to shame 😆

• Haha
Would like to thank Red Bull for the $10 off today at Walmart.

Looks like i came out ahead with the vegas GP!
for any of my other Americans who can't afford the race but who can afford Walmart

oohh could be $30. will be back tomorrow
1699742175034.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
My baby. 🧡🏎

---
So, he is getting serious with his 2003 born will be gf. 🤣🤣🤣

As Flavy just followed one of his friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Random Question But where was Oscar for the McLaren event. Is Zak just bringing his single drivers to hustle?

• Haha
Random Question But where was Oscar for the McLaren event. Is Zak just bringing his single drivers to hustle?
Oscar doesn't attend McLaren event in Sonoma, he is in London now and goes MTC Woking. Only Lando who Zak brings to Sonoma.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.