Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our second set of pap photos all though the website says there from the same date but their wearing different clothes 🤔 (also low rise jeans better not be coming back 😡)
So apparently Charles had dinner with Daniela’s night at Craig’s!

Reactions: 1
Different Bruna!! Bruna M is the OG Bruna, basically the love of Neymars life that he never got over so when they spilt he started dating Bruna Biancardi. And they recently had a child together despite him cheating over 90 times apparently 😭
However I think this gossip about Bruna and Lewis was made up by fans because Brazilian team LH have
This is actually true with Lewis, there was a time when he was spotted with a new girl every week but he supposedly never had a thing with any of them 🤣 Juliana must be able to duplicate herself according to ig pages though because she’s always apparently in 2 places at once

I’m pretty sure he’s been in the UK tbh. It’s only Wednesday, I don’t see him flying to anywhere else in between here and Brazil, except maybe a short stopover in LA
I thought he was in LA this whole time, but I know George at least was back to Sim based on Carmen's pretend work week schedule (which is only when george is on the sim)

I hope hes back there pushing the sim to at least come up with a configuration that will make it through the race

Reactions: 2
I thought he was in LA this whole time, but I know George at least was back to Sim based on Carmen's pretend work week schedule (which is only when george is on the sim)

I hope hes back there pushing the sim to at least come up with a configuration that will make it through the race
Yeah he posted he was in Brackley today. I’m surprised he bothered he hates the sim and there isn’t a set up on earth that will make them competitive there 🤣

also, how long do you guys think it will take now before she goes full influencer on insta and TikTok? Personally I think her private insta will be gone before the end of the season
I'm surprised her insta is still private since she's so showy on Tiktok (and irl now as a wag). It's not like the account is a finsta either with "embarrassing" photos or something. When the feed got leaked, it looked very curated and pretty.

I think it will be public by next season.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised her insta is still private since she's so showy on Tiktok (and irl now as a wag). It's not like the account is a finsta either with "embarrassing" photos or something. When the feed got leaked, it looked very curated and pretty.

I think it will be public by next season.
She's basically cha, with the backing
Can't believe cha seemed so grassroots in comparison
Alex I had high hopes but so far you are just all influencer on the rise because you are dating charles. Literally nothing else.
Girl wants her cut

Reactions: 6
Yea! Hotel unions have struck a tentative deal to avert a strike. They have negotiated for significant pay and safety increases for 5 years. Happy this race at least helped them woth that even if it doesn't happen.
---
There were de idiots made
And they remembered lance this time
Screenshot_20231109_224028_Instagram.jpg

---
*decisions mads

Last edited:
Yea! Hotel unions have struck a tentative deal to avert a strike. They have negotiated for significant pay and safety increases for 5 years. Happy this race at least helped them woth that even if it doesn't happen.
---
There were de idiots made
And they remembered lance this time
View attachment 2562535
---
*decisions mads
Is it bad I have an irrational anger that some of them are there first names and others there last name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.