Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
putting on my conspiracy helmet for a sec. Someone on one of the gossip pages pointed out the first set of pap pics featured a white Ferrari and the rumours today are that Ferrari are going to be running a white/white accent car this weekend in Vegas 🤔
IMG_4122.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm sure Charles called paparazzis again to show his relationship. 😂
I read somewhere that the first staged photos occurred a day after charlotte went public with her new boyfriend. Not sure if the two events are connected but people on insta thought they were

also, how long do you guys think it will take now before she goes full influencer on insta and TikTok? Personally I think her private insta will be gone before the end of the season

Reactions: 13
Did I miss this chat? The thread it moved so fast! But Bruna and Lewis no?! She had a baby a month ago
Different Bruna!! Bruna M is the OG Bruna, basically the love of Neymars life that he never got over so when they spilt he started dating Bruna Biancardi. And they recently had a child together despite him cheating over 90 times apparently 😭
However I think this gossip about Bruna and Lewis was made up by fans because Brazilian team LH have shipped them for years

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All I gotta say about lissie is girl was moving up with F1TV
But seems to not be in demand as much with them
Personally she lost me with Marcus. I like him a lot as a driver but he gives me the ick even since putting his bare feet on the coffee table
---
Soon to be wag doing promo. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2561388
The top is from Zara tho. 😅
It all starts with Zara
---
Our second set of pap photos all though the website says there from the same date but their wearing different clothes 🤔 (also low rise jeans better not be coming back 😡)
This is his American agency he signed with
Again nonone in LA gives a f about Charles leclerc.
All the actors are back to work so the actors are all doing pap shoots of their own for movies
Sharl I tried to tell you
You are too euro for the average American to believe you are an athlete

Reactions: 11
What the hell is that new Netflix/F1 golf video about? 😆
Lando - romantic on green
Carlos - I could be your chili pepper
The hell did I just hear? 😂
I like this video, it is so cheesy and cringe but hilarious because of that :ROFLMAO:
but only after I watched it for the second time I realised fully what is Carlos saying and yeah, we have come a long way from the Disney Prince to him offering to be someone's chilli pepper to the WHOLE Netflix's audience.
Papa's and Reyes' dream I guess :oops:
(I know he was joking or was asked to say it, but still....)

(I just hope RD will not appear out of the blue there to be featured on Netflix. It looks like thi year she was not invited to her friend's OBJ's birthday party with M.Rubin and some other guys - whose posts she liked of course as I saw the pictures from it, featuring also Kim K., and she was nowhere to be seen. I wonder where she is)
---
putting on my conspiracy helmet for a sec. Someone on one of the gossip pages pointed out the first set of pap pics featured a white Ferrari and the rumours today are that Ferrari are going to be running a white/white accent car this weekend in Vegas 🤔View attachment 2561424
yeah, I think you might be right as the video posted by Ferrari today shows the rear wing will be white

Reactions: 2
yeah, I think you might be right as the video posted by Ferrari today shows the rear wing will be white

It's going to be red/black/white I see

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All I gotta say about lissie is girl was moving up with F1TV
But seems to not be in demand as much with them
Personally she lost me with Marcus. I like him a lot as a driver but he gives me the ick even since putting his bare feet on the coffee table
---

It all starts with Zara
---

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Vegas GP isn't sold out??
(Imagine buying tickets in august full price, and now see ticket prices got a lot cheaper)
Screenshot_20231109_204129_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Vegas GP isn't sold out??
(Imagine buying tickets in august full price, and now see ticket prices got a lot cheaper)View attachment 2561810
maybe they will move people from different stands to the ones that will be shown on tv the most during coverage to make an impression of sold out race...

oh gosh, imagine how many celebs they will try to invite at last minute to show their faces
grid walk can be something
:ROFLMAO:

I'm misinterpreting this right?
Because I clicked on this link cause I was so sure I misread this and it's a Christmas wishlist...
She is not asking for gifts right? I mean there's no way so someone translate what she actually means please 😅😝
Maybe she means recommendations for gifts? she cannot be possibly asking for gifts for herself :oops:

Reactions: 2
Aaahh okay yes that makes sense, my mind did not go there
Okay phew
seriously, with all the weird stuff we saw being done by wags, wag wannabes, exes or (special prize) Magui and Nilay, I don't blame you :LOL:
---
Did I miss this chat? The thread it moved so fast! But Bruna and Lewis no?! She had a baby a month ago
coming back to Lewis for a sec, I already saw two different anon posts on gossips sites about him being spotted with Juliana (one in Paris, one in LA) and to be honest I am quite sure, the people we are hearing about are not really the ones he is spending time with, so until I see the pictures I am not believing anything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
seriously, with all the weird stuff we saw being done by wags, wag wannabes, exes or (special prize) Magui and Nilay, I don't blame you :LOL:
---

coming back to Lewis for a sec, I already saw two different anon posts on gossips sites about him being spotted with Juliana (one in Paris, one in LA) and to be honest I am quite sure, the people we are hearing about are not really the ones he is spending time with, so until I see the pictures I am not believing anything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know Lewis was in Brackley today but we’re he’s been the test of the time is anyone’s guess 😂 this man can teach some of the wags how to truly stay hidden

Reactions: 3
This is actually true with Lewis, there was a time when he was spotted with a new girl every week but he supposedly never had a thing with any of them 🤣 Juliana must be able to duplicate herself according to ig pages though because she’s always apparently in 2 places at once

I know Lewis was in Brackley today but we’re he’s been the test of the time is anyone’s guess 😂 this man can teach some of the wags how to truly stay hidden
I’m pretty sure he’s been in the UK tbh. It’s only Wednesday, I don’t see him flying to anywhere else in between here and Brazil, except maybe a short stopover in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.