Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we are all just waiting for .jpg photos
(they will be worth it. no way lando hides this from us.)
but i love the fact that no one really knows
the slag house lives on!
---
No One Dilfs like KMag
1699445265387.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
KMag is only attractive to me when topless daddying - which I realise sounds all kind of wrong! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vegas said you thought the last restart in Australia
was bad? Hold my beer 😳 this is going to be insanely unsafe

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Vegas said you thought the last restart in Australia
was bad? Hold my beer 😳 this is going to be insanely unsafe

should be interesting. in my opinion its a little early to guess vegas weather. they have had completely wacky weather this year. rain in the dessert and huge shifts between highs and lows.

So I would just expect the extreme of either hot or cold. thankfully i think the once in a decade rain already happened but i kind want it to rain out
---
KMag is only attractive to me when topless daddying - which I realise sounds all kind of wrong! 🤣
not a fan of the chest tattoo, but it looks amazing with wings over the babies.....
(kmag makes me like that for babies and he might be the only one)
---
you know... central models drama was our thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lols you think they are drunk here? 🤣
He looks sober-ish, she does not

Vibes tbh

Attachments

Reactions: 1
---

not a fan of the chest tattoo, but it looks amazing with wings over the babies.....
(kmag makes me like that for babies and he might be the only one)
---

Yeah, I like the tattoo but aren't generally a fan of babies! 🤣

Is this new or a re-run?
IMG_1677.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lols you think they are drunk here? 🤣
He looks sober-ish, she does not

Vibes tbh
I absolutely love and adore Sharl, but this, I don;t get. it is 100% staged paparazzi called to take pics. and now I suspect Carlos will have similar "photo session". Ferrari lost it with "drivers&wags" promo, definitely. I really don't understand why they are pushing this, now it really looks like Ferrari has some saying in this photo things. I would not get it even if it was Charles (and what I suspect soon-Carlos') own initiative
(while in fact both Alex and Rebecca seem unmarketable to me, but nevermind, what do I know )

Reactions: 11
I absolutely love and adore Sharl, but this, I don;t get. it is 100% staged paparazzi called to take pics. and now I suspect Carlos will have similar "photo session". Ferrari lost it with wags promo, definitely and I really don't understand why they are pushing this so far, because now it really looks like Ferrari has some saying in this (while in fact both Alex and Rebecca seem unmarketable to me, but nevermind, what do I know )
Yeah I don't think Charles or any F1 driver is super well known in the states to the point where someone recognizes him and calls the paparrazi? Pls correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't think Charles or any F1 driver is super well known in the states to the point where someone recognizes him and calls the paparrazi? Pls correct me if I'm wrong
Lewis and Max are the only people to have been papped in the US I believe. But I’d imagine paps will know they’ll be a lot of them around with Vegas happening next week so are probably more on alert than normal

Reactions: 5
Especially after he’s just signed with WME 👀
I forgot about that. Man is getting an EGOT before he gets a WDC 🥴
right, I too forgot about that. So maybe I jumped ahead with accusing Ferrari of having anything to do with it :ROFLMAO:

I also really can;t remember when it was the last time Lewis was papped at all and he is of course uncomparably more popular than any other driver there.

I absolutely love and adore Sharl, but this, I don;t get. it is 100% staged paparazzi called to take pics. and now I suspect Carlos will have similar "photo session". Ferrari lost it with "drivers&wags" promo, definitely. I really don't understand why they are pushing this, now it really looks like Ferrari has some saying in this photo things. I would not get it even if it was Charles (and what I suspect soon-Carlos') own initiative
(while in fact both Alex and Rebecca seem unmarketable to me, but nevermind, what do I know )
Honestly, noone above 15 years old can possibly think this is not staged. 😆 Which makes it even more embarrassing, like why do they do this for those children?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
we are all just waiting for .jpg photos
(they will be worth it. no way lando hides this from us.)
but i love the fact that no one really knows
the slag house lives on!
---
No One Dilfs like KMag
View attachment 2558995
That tattoo is still making me laugh my ass off 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Ome would never say considering I'm from Balkan but maybe that is the reason I'm always triggered with trashy tattoos as I saw way too many 😅 (years in roman numbers, ancient letters, crosses, swords, lions, football club emblems...)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.