Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis and Max are the only people to have been papped in the US I believe. But Iโ€™d imagine paps will know theyโ€™ll be a lot of them around with Vegas happening next week so are probably more on alert than normal
I can't believe I forgot about Lewis ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Is Max recognizable in the US? I feel like he looks like every other guy on the street

Reactions: 4
That tattoo is still making me laugh my ass off ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ome would never say considering I'm from Balkan but maybe that is the reason I'm always triggered with trashy tattoos as I saw way too many ๐Ÿ˜… (years in roman numbers, ancient letters, crosses, swords, lions, football club emblems...)
Can confirm my Balkan friend is equally repelled by them
---
I absolutely love and adore Sharl, but this, I don;t get. it is 100% staged paparazzi called to take pics. and now I suspect Carlos will have similar "photo session". Ferrari lost it with "drivers&wags" promo, definitely. I really don't understand why they are pushing this, now it really looks like Ferrari has some saying in this photo things. I would not get it even if it was Charles (and what I suspect soon-Carlos') own initiative
(while in fact both Alex and Rebecca seem unmarketable to me, but nevermind, what do I know )
Look Fred knows what he's doing with his boys
Why has neither reupped their contract?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't believe I forgot about Lewis ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Is Max recognizable in the US? I feel like he looks like every other guy on the street
Max is becoming more recognized on the us from dts but my long time indy and Nascar people now know him because he's winning every race
The paps pics aren't the the us. We got enough celebs and despite the dts popularity I still am the only.person I know who knows who these people are

Reactions: 3
In the Netherlands on Friday is starting The Mask Singer again.
I think there is a Honey Badger in it.๐Ÿฆก๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

I know you all were waiting for this:
1699468270651.png

EDITED: And this?! Jeeez. :rolleyes:
1699468724020.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I absolutely love and adore Sharl, but this, I don;t get. it is 100% staged paparazzi called to take pics. and now I suspect Carlos will have similar "photo session". Ferrari lost it with "drivers&wags" promo, definitely. I really don't understand why they are pushing this, now it really looks like Ferrari has some saying in this photo things. I would not get it even if it was Charles (and what I suspect soon-Carlos') own initiative
(while in fact both Alex and Rebecca seem unmarketable to me, but nevermind, what do I know )
You might not be far of with the Ferrari thing the other non couple pictures feature his Ferrari pretty heavily ๐Ÿค”

IMG_4122.jpeg

• Wow
Its a made up story because this model says she is from Central and has done a bikini photoshoot abroad with one of the 3 but they clearly forgot to check if in any of this photoshoots had a second Central model well theres only one and is the one from Magui and the girl in question is one of Magui BFF Catarina Maia soo was not her that sent this story ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Clicked on Hamsters stream again, he's already hinting about going to Vegas ๐Ÿ™„

• Sad
  • Haha
Apperently Heidi's fanpage is back....

I checked, but i can't see it?!

Last edited:
If the Alexandra/Charles shots are staged (which I was convinced of after reading opinions of how this crap works), then Charles can never complain about fans invading his space again
I completely understood when he was asking fans to back off a little cause it was getting too much
But with him letting everyone know where he is vacationing, taking on 200 different sponsors at the same time and now maybe even staging paparazzi? Nahh that sympathy is gone

Reactions: 7
1699478565291.png

Reading Guanyu's player's tribune article and man this paragraph gutted me. I hope Giovinazzi and Porchaire who were liking shady posts about him and fuelling the racist comments back then have grown up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know you all were waiting for this:
View attachment 2559646

EDITED: And this?! Jeeez. :rolleyes:
View attachment 2559664
All damn day... was just waiting
hoping
to see Pierre and Kika.

Clicked on Hamsters stream again, he's already hinting about going to Vegas ๐Ÿ™„
then why the F did he go back to london?
Oh cause he wasnt invited to hang and his girlfriend actually takes exams
---
Giovinazzi and Porchaire who were liking shady posts
wait they did what?
---
If the Alexandra/Charles shots are staged (which I was convinced of after reading opinions of how this crap works), then Charles can never complain about fans invading his space again
I completely understood when he was asking fans to back off a little cause it was getting too much
But with him letting everyone know where he is vacationing, taking on 200 different sponsors at the same time and now maybe even staging paparazzi? Nahh that sympathy is gone
100% staged and part of signing that contract if his 'influencer era'
man knows he's a hot piece of meat
saw what ferrari was doing with carlos
so might as well be making money off his own pap pics
---
Apperently Heidi's fanpage is back....

I checked, but i can't see it?!

i dont see it either

These two are about to overtake Pierre and Kiki with the cringe ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

IMG_4133.jpeg

• Haha
wait they did what?
That's true too. There were backlashes for them for liking shading tweets about Zhou's seat for 2022.
---
Many NGLs on gossip page asking if Oscar and Lily Z have broken up or not. The answer is NO! ๐Ÿฅฐ The proof is from McLaren latest article mentioning Lily Z.
Screenshot_20231109_060446_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.