Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I am quite surprised Carlos is hidden now,especially after he mentioned holidays (or he is trying to prove he is in a "private" couple after people made fun of staged photos πŸ˜… :LOL:
Yeah, because after all those leaks and hints and show offs, pretending to be suddenly private would look totally believable. πŸ˜‚
In fact it would raise even more questions. Whoever came up with this is the lousiest fanfic writer ever. πŸ˜† No kudos to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, because after all those leaks and hints and show offs, pretending to be suddenly private would look totally believable. πŸ˜‚
In fact it would raise even more questions. Whoever came up with this is the lousiest fanfic writer ever. πŸ˜† No kudos to them.
Yeah, exactly. Poor Carlos did not work hard for his credibility this season.....
I think also this is the longest time RD went without hinting (maybe because she is not around him now and does not have photoshoots either, or is busy elsewhere.. )

Reactions: 2
To be fair, for majority of the Europe it's at 7 AM, so it's not really nighttime. It's basically the same time as Japanese or Australian GP for Europe.
I'm in minority but very early morning is my favourite race time ❀ and I'm not a morning person by any means πŸ˜†

F1 with breakky and hot/cold chocolate while the rest of the world is sleeping

20220311_093541.jpg

I look forward to Vegas very much
Didn't have much time to follow up so I'm going to go along with my euro ignorance and enjoy the chaos that will be served :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So only 2
I'm in minority but very early morning is my favourite race time ❀ and I'm not a morning person by any means πŸ˜†

View attachment 2567131

Didn't have much time to follow up so I'm going to go along with my euro ignorance and enjoy the chaos that will be served :devilish:
plus i mean only 2 races left until a long cold
winter vacation on the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not Magui posting a story wearing "California West Coast" cap... and don't tell me it's just a coincidence. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not Magui posting a story wearing "California West Coast" cap... and don't tell me it's just a coincidence. πŸ˜†
I cant with her.
really cant wait to see them all fight over who ends up in the same vacation spots all winter break
---
by the way i find it interesting that we still do not have any work on Ferrari, Lando, or Logan contracts. Would have thought they were announced by now, but thinking they are all trying to ask for more money

Reactions: 6
I cant with her.
really cant wait to see them all fight over who ends up in the same vacation spots all winter break
---
by the way i find it interesting that we still do not have any work on Ferrari, Lando, or Logan contracts. Would have thought they were announced by now, but thinking they are all trying to ask for more money
Both Ferrari contracts still have a year to run on the them and Lando's has 2 more years. There is zero rush for any of them to be renewed. Just because Stella said they have begun talking to Lando, it doesn't mean anything will be sorted any time soon. The seat is his if he wants it and he has a contract through to the end of 2025. Both Stella and Brown have said if they want to keep him, it's up to them to prove they can deliver on their promises to him. I would imagine that includes providing a competitive car from the start of next year. Likewise with Charles, the seat is his if he wants it, I doubt he's going to rush into anything if there are details he still wants to hash out or he wants to wait to see the 2024 car. Yes Italian press said he had re-signed already but it didn't come from any of the reliable sources so I'd take that with a pinch of salt. As for Carloa, both he and Vasseur have said they'll start negotiations during the off season.

Logan, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce relatively soon as he's been announced by Williams for the AD post-season test already which is kind of a clue he's staying on.
---
Time to order paparazzi on St Barths 😁:m
Maybe that's where Carmen's disappeared to, so much vacation time to plan for, so little time β˜€β›± It's a tough life planning holidays in between pretending to work and posting promotions of dodgy economists and homophobes ;) #thoughtsandprayers

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2567131

I love how you’ve romanticised the earlier morning, I’m a night owl but this does seem lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2567131

yeah, I am not a monrning person by any means (it's not that I don;t like mornings, I love them, but I love nights more:) but I also really like morning race time. It is very good logistics wise for me cause it doesn;t mess up with the plan for the day and I am actually quite fine with the hours of Vegas

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Interesting stuff on Laila here
oh wow
remind me again please, how old is she? does she go to school/study or just hangs around with various people travelling?
all we need to find now is a link between her and RD to make it more weird and suspicious
(and I truly believe Mick is a more naive person than Carlos)

Reactions: 5
oh wow
remind me again please, how old is she? does she go to school/study or just hangs around with various people travelling?
all we need to find now is a link between her and RD to make it more weird and suspicious
(and I truly believe Mick is a more naive person than Carlos)
I believe she's 22, seems like she only had a high school education then continued her modeling/WAG career. Mick has to be dumber than a bag of rocks to not look up any info about this girl prior

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.