Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also looks like Charles' little Monaco boys squad has rolled up for Vegas shenanigans. Last time they were all in Vegas Daniel ajd Charles still wont tell us what happened and was allegedly the beginning of the end for Charles and Giada

Reactions: 8
LMAO! So the wags account basically exposed Rebecca arriving in a car, walking inside the hotel, only to walk out with the Carlos' group to participate in that running stunt/show off. No way, they are this stupid. πŸ˜‚
People were already wondering how come she didn't come back with them and vanished somewhere, so this one only further explains it.
I honestly don't get how come people don't feel icky about themselves. But guess money means more than the dignity. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
1699855579440.png
1699855640957.png

---
also, apparently one of kylie jenner's besties has started following alexa's private account...... kardashians/f1 crossover coming soon????
Oh damn and here I thought Rebecca and Jennie were already too much of Kardashian link. πŸ˜†
---
πŸ˜‚ I remember this view. Alexa, please play Deja-vu.
1699857962291.png
1699857998959.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
LMAO! So the wags account basically exposed Rebecca arriving in a car, walking inside the hotel, only to walk out with the Carlos' group to participate in that running stunt/show off. No way, they are this stupid. πŸ˜‚
People were already wondering how come she didn't come back with them and vanished somewhere, so this one only further explains it.
I honestly don't get how come people don't feel icky about themselves. But guess money means more than the dignity. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Correcting myself, apparently the video is out of sequence - this is her arriving in a car on her own after the stunt (she started with them, run off with them - for cameras and then came back in a car). πŸ˜‚
1699859579276.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Magui is so desperate that the story in a California cap was not enough, she also had to make a post and use it as a profile pic as well. πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So, queer baiting already started as predicted.. Seriously, it's only funny when it's within fandom. Now it's crossing over and it's not exactly fine.
1699870305650.png

1699870317689.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So, queer baiting already started as predicted.. Seriously, it's only funny when it's within fandom. Now it's crossing over and it's not exactly fine.
View attachment 2568448
View attachment 2568449
It should never cross over, I agree. I still remember that hockey/book story that ended as shitshow (I think we discussed it here in the summer).
Also, when it comes to Carlos and Lando, the more it will be brought up, the more we will be forced to see RD, I am afraid....

If f1 and f1 related media want to promote the sport they should maybe focus on racing. But wait, racing conditions in Vegas do not guarantee a good race, funny that f1 did not think about that....
---
Correcting myself, apparently the video is out of sequence - this is her arriving in a car on her own after the stunt (she started with them, run off with them - for cameras and then came back in a car). πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2568257
Jesus, it is worse than I thought but at the same time hilarious - I thought we would never get a physical proof of a stunt and it will be up for discussion with people believing in the love story of the century what was a set up and what was not. Ironically, love4wags is the twin account of a account devoted to Carlos...ooops

At which point will we add the theory that it is something organised by ferrari (after sloppy background screening process) to the pool of theories explaining this πŸ˜‚ (I am not a fan of this theory, but...)

Also, if I remember well people were writing that Charles used another entrance to avoid crowds so getting caught like that could have been avoidable... (and why by car? Noone would ask if she walked back earlier than them, just after shorter run. unless of course, she came back right away)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It should never cross over, I agree. I still remember that hockey/book story that ended as shitshow (I think we discussed it here in the summer).
Also, when it comes to Carlos and Lando, the more it will be brought up, the more we will be forced to see RD, I am afraid....
To be honest, I'm not surprised they are not showing when they are together (and doesn't matter what is the nature of their relationship). As sometimes it even feel like they are mocked (by official accounts) for being (close) friends which is seriously sad and toxic.
Ironically, love4wags is the twin account of a account devoted to Carlos...ooops
Wonder if they seriously didn't realize what they did here. πŸ˜†

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is better birthday wish for your F3 teammate, Jehan. πŸ₯° Last year you included Mazepin in your Lando birthday wish story. 🀒
Screenshot_20231113_185109_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Lol, saw this and then 10 seconds later like 50 photos of them at the Lakers game 🀣

I don't like American Charles
I used to always defend him hard, I have some family members who think he is vastly overrated, but I'm tired of him tbh
I change my mind fast though so maybe he'll earn me back as a fan someday, but today is not that day
Increasingly I'm thinking the overexposure of Charles & Charlotte wasn't actually down to Charlotte in the main. Yes she definitely took advantage of the attention for her own ends but I really don't think a lot of it was initiated by her. Charles has always loved the attention and self-promotion and I'm increasingly sure that he/his team were the ones responsible for calling the paps (I also think Charlotte wasn't nearly savvy enough to do it anyway, she's the most inept influencer going). Now he just has it more formalised and professional through his Hollywood agency.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2568163 View attachment 2568164
---

Oh damn and here I thought Rebecca and Jennie were already too much of Kardashian link. πŸ˜†
---
πŸ˜‚ I remember this view. Alexa, please play Deja-vu.
View attachment 2568219 View attachment 2568222
Damn didnt know I shoulda followed Isa more closely for vacay recs
---
Increasingly I'm thinking the overexposure of Charles & Charlotte wasn't actually down to Charlotte in the main. Yes she definitely took advantage of the attention for her own ends but I really don't think a lot of it was initiated by her. Charles has always loved the attention and self-promotion and I'm increasingly sure that he/his team were the ones responsible for calling the paps (I also think Charlotte wasn't nearly savvy enough to do it anyway, she's the most inept influencer going). Now he just has it more formalised and professional through his Hollywood agency.
Oh I still would put all my savings into a cha tell all
when I see the mess she was after the breakup announcement, Im really happy to see where she is now
sharl's is a tragic hero and unfortunately thats a really hard relationship to be in
He really is personifying my Classic Literature Class in high schoo.

1699879674423.png

I've never gone for being so "protect this new wag", to already sick of her and "hoping for the next petite Monegasque brunette"
---
oh girl
the getty got you bad
1699879905960.png

---
birthday boy follow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.