Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she's 22, seems like she only had a high school education then continued her modeling/WAG career. Mick has to be dumber than a bag of rocks to not look up any info about this girl prior
I have zero doubts he found her via some agency :m

Reactions: 6

Interesting stuff on Laila here
yessss this is what i was wating for....
Corinna had to ship her off
---

Interesting stuff on Laila here
never shoulda said no to Lick
Lu fooled us all! (except Monzy)
---
and this one's back....
Miami?
(superior skills to kelly)
1699826065522.png

---
1699826138068.png

---
speaking of kells
she's tired of the races, isnt even going to vegas
1699826414631.png

that room is what 10K minumum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
yessss this is what i was wating for....
Corinna had to ship her off
---

never shoulda said no to Lick
Lu fooled us all! (except Monzy)
---
and this one's back....
Miami?
(superior skills to kelly)
View attachment 2567746
---
View attachment 2567748
---
I was suspicious there were no clips, pics or hinting yet, but now I see all is "fine" - by that I mean, as predicted, reappearance before the next GP in holiday scenery
the only question now is will there be more (pap photos?) and will she appear for Netflix live :ROFLMAO:

I was suspicious there were no clips, pics or hinting yet, but now I see all is "fine" - by that I mean, as predicted, reappearance before the next GP in holiday scenery
the only question now is will there be more (pap photos?) and will she appear for Netflix live :ROFLMAO:
oh i'm sure she was off making her own money.
I highly highly doubt her and carlos would go anywhere without trying to make someone notice
just saying she shows up when lando shows up

Reactions: 3
oh i'm sure she was off making her own money.
I highly highly doubt her and carlos would go anywhere without trying to make someone notice
just saying she shows up when lando shows up
I think so far her and Lando's times with Carlos were kept separate.:ROFLMAO: (as they should)
She technically reappeared today, so still an opportunity to claim they had "private" holiday and now there will be some photos, but at this point I am just patiently waiting what will happen next :LOL: Actually technically they only need one day to have Hola or the Sun pictures together :LOL:, so whatever will be shown now doesn't prove what Carlos did in the meantime :LOL:slag house or not
(If it turns out this new clip has something to do with Carlos, it would actually mean that her posts/stories that had or turned out to have some connection to Carlos appeared more often on her profile than anything else - as I am counting out reposting of old photos and photoshoots )

• Haha
Max is the problem, but thats on the other teams to figure out
of course I’ll defend Max whenever but to say “max is the problem” seems a bit of a statement on a sport where the sole intention is to “reach the peak”. He and his engineers and mechanics have literally created sole domination in a very scientific and high performance sport. To say that’s a problem as such is insulting to the sport. I get that anyone who wants to see hard racing week after week will find it boring but one driver isn’t the issue here…it’s the other teams not having the engineering capability and driver talent to keep up that’s the problem (I know you followed with something along those lines and of course this isn’t aimed at you - it’s just quite jarring sometimes hearing people constantly blame max 😂).

• Heart
  • Haha
of course I’ll defend Max whenever but to say “max is the problem” seems a bit of a statement on a sport where the sole intention is to “reach the peak”. He and his engineers and mechanics have literally created sole domination in a very scientific and high performance sport. To say that’s a problem as such is insulting to the sport. I get that anyone who wants to see hard racing week after week will find it boring but one driver isn’t the issue here…it’s the other teams not having the engineering capability and driver talent to keep up that’s the problem (I know you followed with something along those lines and of course this isn’t aimed at you - it’s just quite jarring sometimes hearing people constantly blame max 😂).
Oh I completely agree with you.
I am not blaming Max at all. He and redbull deserve everything they have built and achieved.

However great an achievement, it's boring to watch. And difficult to get friends into when they dont get all the other things behind it. In the US the cars are all the same for racing so people just assume it's only the driver.

And all they see is max win. They don't know the extent of work effort and shear luck at times
Which is why said it's "on the other Teams" . tthe other teams need to bring drivers up like mclaren and aston did/didnt with the car

So yeah I get it. I am just explaining why Americans aren't biting at the past 2 years of competition when things were much closer in 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have to say I don’t think it’s fair to say the other teams or drivers don’t have the capacity. No one was saying that when Merc were dominating and no one could catch them either until the FIA stripped away their main strengths. Red Bull hit the ground running, fair play to them for that it’s completely undeniable but the cost cap makes it virtually impossible for other teams to catch up, because there’s only so many steps they can make now over the course of a season and Red Bull will always be several steps ahead. People are kidding themselves if they think next year will be any different, these regs are far more limiting than anyone realised. The “problem” is Checo / Red Bulls refusal to replace him. Intra - team battles can be interesting in themselves too but that’s non existent as well

Last edited:
I have to say I don’t think it’s fair to say the other teams or drivers don’t have the capacity. No one was saying that when Merc were dominating and no one could catch them either until the FIA stripped away their main strengths. Red Bull hit the ground running, fair play to them for that it’s completely undeniable but the cost cap makes it virtually impossible for other teams to catch up, because there’s only so many steps they can make now over the course of a season and Red Bull will always be several steps ahead. People are kidding themselves if they think next year will be any different, these regs are far more limiting than anyone realised. The “problem” is Checo / Red Bulls refusal to replace him. Intra - team battles can be interesting in themselves too but that’s non existent as well
Ah I think its such a combination of factors
But in 2022, red bull got the concept closest and whatever else happened.they were able to build on that concept and improve while others tried but came up short, eventually all accepted the concept. I think A LOT of the cars this year were just last years car continued. Next 2 years we should really see some improvement now that the base is going to all be similar
The cost cap however seems to have not been an issue this season

Ah I think its such a combination of factors
But in 2022, red bull got the concept closest and whatever else happened.they were able to build on that concept and improve while others tried but came up short, eventually all accepted the concept. I think A LOT of the cars this year were just last years car continued. Next 2 years we should really see some improvement now that the base is going to all be similar
The cost cap however seems to have not been an issue this season
The cost cap is a huge issue. Ferrari, Merc, Aston, and McLaren would be capable of spending a massive amount and would be far more likely to have found solutions that work by now. Merc and Ferrari would have redesigned their whole suspension front and back in season rather than being like well that’ll have to be next years problem. That never used to happen. Will never forget the 2009 McLaren rocking up with 50% less downforce than it needed and then it becoming a race winner - would never have happened if McLaren had been limited in what they can spend. It doesn’t even help the smaller teams because they admit they can hardly spend the entire cost cap as it is because they just don’t have the money.
What gets me is Ross Brawn and his blatant lies. “If you breach the cost cap we’ll take away your championship” - didn’t happen. “Midfield teams will win races in 2022” - definitely didn’t happen. And now he’s backtracking and saying “well Red Bull needs to get Max a more competitive teammate” … come on 🙄 within the space of a year we went from we’ll have more teams winning races than ever to well … let’s hope Checo can not be the worst driver to ever sit in a top teams seat next year!!

Reactions: 1
Daniels managers Nick and Heidi's "friend" are engaged.
Screenshot_20231113_050904_Instagram.jpg

(So how long will it take before DR proposes to Heidi??)

Reactions: 5
Daniels managers Nick and Heidi's "friend" are engaged.
View attachment 2568091
(So how long will it take before DR proposes to Heidi??)
I'm convinced none of them should get married at their top earnings. Like I actually want Kelly and Max to get married already, but he'd be an idiot to have actually done it recently with his earnings. Like I'm sure there would be a prenuptial and all but the shear amount of bonuses he's gotten for race wins on topnof champ and constructors. He already rents (smart) instead of owns the penthouse. He literally has ero ties to Kelly financially even though they live together
Truth is I'm sure he doesn't care, they alreadybshare everything and it doesn't really matter. It's clear Kelly owns him and it works for them and somehow whatever family childhood chaos is now okay with millions . Marriage will just be the finale and hopefully rival kimi for over the tip
But also Valtteri and Tiffany... what's the rush?

And hes doing just fineeeeeee (Im SO sorry for the Killers reference)
As long as you weren't saying he's lookin just fine

Okay hamster you made it to how many races?
I know he still didn't pay for any

Gonna go with...
Despite all his rage
He's still just a rat in a cage

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.