Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F1 seem to be massively pushing the PR this week, Jnsn is on this morning right now too πŸ˜…
Yeah, we are probably going to have so much (weird and not genuine) content pushed down out throats that we will even get sick of it by the end of next week. 😬
(and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there will be some queer baiting too with current "bromances")

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah, we are probably going to have so much (weird and not genuine) content pushed down out throats that we will even get sick of it by the end of next week. 😬
(and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there will be some queer baiting too with current "bromances")
Im wondering if it will be more cringe than miami was?

Reactions: 1
I wonder who this is about?
it's about heidi and ruben dias. people on twitter were making a massive thing out of it the other day because he's liked all her photos and has followed her for a long time. i seriously seriously doubt it and this submitter has just seen the twitter drama and is trying to start something. we'll see heidi at vegas (or maybe we wont, seeing as she can start """Acting""" again now that the strike is over)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
it's about heidi and ruben dias. people on twitter were making a massive thing out of it the other day because he's liked all her photos and has followed her for a long time. i seriously seriously doubt it and this submitter has just seen the twitter drama and is trying to start something. we'll see heidi at vegas (or maybe we wont, seeing as she can start """Acting""" again now that the strike is over)
I mean, with these F1 couples, you also never know… Like how Cha was still there in AD last year post breakup as if they were still together. They could also be in an open relationship or could be in one of their β€œoff” periods. But also high chance this is a mere rumor. Who knows? Time will tell!
lol me secretly hoping it’s true as a non-fan of hers 🫣

Reactions: 8
I have never suspected I would be visiting Ruben Dias' thread on tattle due to F1 :ROFLMAO: I don;t have time today, but I will go check it tomorrow
I checked it for Rebecca related news at the beginning, because it was rumoured her and her friend Lilia were circling around premier league footballers at some point and Lilia allegedly made an appearance on one match trying to look as if she is there because of Ruben :oops:
---
I mean, with these F1 couples, you also never know… Like how Cha was still there in AD last year post breakup as if they were still together. They could also be in an open relationship or could be in one of their β€œoff” periods. But also high chance this is a mere rumor. Who knows? Time will tell!
lol me secretly hoping it’s true as a non-fan of hers 🫣
of course, we never know. oh how simpler it is not being famous/not worrying what and how to portray relationship things :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

With Charlotte being mentioned, it reminded me to check the dates of last pictures of Carlos and Isa - published in April claiming they were taken before he went to Australia
(and some Rebecca's fans claim that poor Carlos was "trapped" in a relationship or that it had ended months earlier, right)

carlos-sainz-jr-e-isa-hern-ez-hola4106.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have never suspected I would be visiting Ruben Dias' thread on tattle due to F1 :ROFLMAO: I don;t have time today, but I will go check it tomorrow
I checked it for Rebecca related news at the beginning, because it was rumoured her and her friend Lilia were circling around premier league footballers at some point and Lilia allegedly made an appearance on one match trying to look as if she is there because of Ruben :oops:
It actually creeps me out that these relationships are really not about love or even attraction at all. As these girls are literally on a mission to get someone famous. Doesn't matter who. As long as he is well know and rich.
(and then they pretend they've met in a grocery store and had no idea the guy was famous at all)
---
(and some Rebecca's fans claim that poor Carlos was "trapped" in a relationship or that it had ended months earlier, right)
I'm not Rebecca's fan ( πŸ˜‚ oh god), but these pics were a classic paid pap photo session. πŸ˜†
And TBH I think they really weren't a couple at this time at all.
(but Isa actually did make another "appearance" in Portugal after Australia and interacted with Carlos through IG until May - coincidentally when she posted about Puma ad - and that was it. So it looks highly suspicious they were pretending to be together just until this is released.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ruben Dias is dating Arabella Chi, an ex Love Islander / model. They were together in Paris when he was going to the Ballon d’Or ceremony just the other week

Reactions: 3
Don't believe the rumor/gossip.
But her removing posts from her IG (related to DR) and her fanpage is gone (the fanpage promoting her relationship) is a bit weird.
But maybe she did this so people believe she is more than just a GF? To get more acting jobs?

Reactions: 7
Ruben Dias is dating Arabella Chi, an ex Love Islander / model. They were together in Paris when he was going to the Ballon d’Or ceremony just the other week
Wasn't that girl also linked to Leonardo? Why is everyone linked to him? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

• Haha
Don't believe the rumor/gossip.
But her removing posts from her IG (related to DR) and her fanpage is gone (the fanpage promoting her relationship) is a bit weird.
But maybe she did this so people believe she is more than just a GF? To get more acting jobs?

The fanpage has been back for me for a couple of days now?

Imagine if Lando next flings/hookups are Love Island contestants. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Just makes me think of the girl who thought Spain was in the United Kingdom between her and Lando I don’t know who’s geography would be worse πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I’m surprised Ruben has time to be playing football with the amount of girls his entertaining right nowπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.