Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a friend of both of them at this point I would think. He was at the house the first year and also last year when Lando was there on his own before Carlos arrived for the one night. I don't think he was originally just Carlos's friend though. at least I've never seen any evidence that he was. I could be wrong though, someone may know more. Their relative Lucas is a rally driver and has done Dakar at the same time as Carlos Sr so there may be a possible connection there. As I said, I do know for sure that they're friends of Daniel Rodrigues, Lando's friend, and one of them used to race with Daniel in Europe back in the day. So they may or may not have known Lando from back then as well.
---

It's entirely possible he is. He said in an interview he was taking a holiday this week and didn't mention where, I don't think? So he may well be there with them as well. I don't think there's any evidence he's left Brazil yet, is there?
Carlos said in a Sky interview he was taking a holiday in the US.

Reactions: 4
He did, but never said he'd go to US straight away.
(me = delulu)
Also, I'm quite sure as soon as it's 100% confirmed he is there, somewhere specific, certain someone is going to drop a hint to match that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He did, but never said he'd go to US straight away.
(me = delulu)
Also, I'm quite sure as soon as it's 100% confirmed he is there, somewhere specific, certain someone is going to drop a hint to match that.
Can't argue with that - he literally said before Vegas, not straight after Brazil 😜

Reactions: 2
Just as someone who lives over this way. I would think it's silly for any of them to go back to Europe when the Vegas race is next week. Maybe if you really need to do the sim (merc)... but seems most everyone else is sticking around
Pierre also went back to Europe, posted from Milan.

Just wanted to post it πŸ˜† The guy posted it today on stories, but no idea when it was taken. But... mmmm :sneaky:
View attachment 2558590
i haven’t seen that black tee on carlos in this triple header cause i would’ve probably simped over his tittes in it so i’mma say lando is just an outfit repeater and this is new πŸ˜‡

Reactions: 4
Ah missed the US bit! I just remember hearing holiday and thinking we were probably going to get graced with another load of unsubtle Rebecca hinting πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Amusing they are probably hiding from LN4 Admin too. πŸ˜†
Well, as we see Carlos knows how to hide when and if he wants. Now the whole sardinia yacht holiday appearances really look like scheduled ones, oh Carlos πŸ˜… 🧐 :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.