Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also it’s kind of disingenuous to say Toto gets away with more than Christian when you’d be hard pressed to find a diehard Lewis fan that actually likes Toto these days. The majority of them have disliked him since 2020 and it’s only got worse as now in many peoples eyes not only is he a coward he’s also useless 😂 the media have also been on Totos ass all year regarding his leadership, he was referred to as a clown leading a circus just the other day
I ❤ Toto, but I do think that he and Susie should focus less on building their brand (Alpha! LEADERSHIP! Strong marriage of 2 alpha leaders!) , and more on actually doing the work.

I don't seem to be able to play a podcast or go on YouTube without seeing a new thing that Toto has recorded about leadership and how he is a most excellent leader. Meanwhile Mercedes just go from tit to shittier...

Reactions: 4
I ❤ Toto, but I do think that he and Susie should focus less on building their brand (Alpha! LEADERSHIP! Strong marriage of 2 alpha leaders!) , and more on actually doing the work.

I don't seem to be able to play a podcast or go on YouTube without seeing a new thing that Toto has recorded about leadership and how he is a most excellent leader. Meanwhile Mercedes just go from tit to shittier...
Eh … I kind of disagree. I don’t think he’s as arrogant or confident as people make out. This is a guy who wasn’t born into money and has been to therapy for years to become who he is now - to me that’s why he gets invited to speak because he is at the end of the day, a very successful businessman who paved his own path. He’s not going there to say “I’m a better team principal than Christian Horner!!”. I very much separate his business side from his team principal side. No other TP does both so you can’t compare. Susie doesn’t have anything to do with Mercedes so the fact she’s invited to speak with him shows they’re not talking about the f1 team when they do these things

Now, do I like him as a team principal? It’s hard to say because my immediate answer is no, but I also know that’s reactionary because I’m just annoyed with the position the teams been in for 2 years. I can’t think of anyone who would do what he does, better. Because the racing side is one thing but for Lewis particularly feeling listened to about the other things he cares about, means so much and I know Toto does that better than anyone so. Swings and roundabouts

Reactions: 2
plsss let it be carlos🤞🤞🤞
I am only catching up after the whole day, please do not tell me there is still no proof of the slag house of Carlando 2023 (saw Rebecca's post with location scotland, maybe he went to trump' s golfcourse :LOL: , assuming her location is correct and the picture is not old, as sometimes lol).

• Haha
Yall Portuguese trees are NOT brazil trees
Yall gotta learn your trees!
Lando still at slag house
---
So I now have proof carlando is together ( with friends) at the same house
First Carlos gorlies confirm this is Carlos friends

Screenshot_20231107_191026_Instagram.jpg

Anyway he's was at race and is friends with and goes to slag house with the usual crew. That includes carlos
Hes there with his lady ath the same spot
Screenshot_20231107_191443_Instagram.jpg

I will sleep happier
Not the same pool as Luisa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
---

View attachment 2558380

Anyway he's was at race and is friends with and goes to slag house with the usual crew. That includes carlos
View attachment 2558387
I will sleep happier
Tattle's official arborist ❤ 🌳🌴
I'm relieved there's no squid reunion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
---

View attachment 2558380

View attachment 2558387
I will sleep happier
YES, Sherlock! Thank you!
(next mystery: who is also there and where is RD. Was Carlos liking her post from today a distraction so people will not suspect they might not be together somewhere and Carlos is again having fun in brazil? Or will there be pap photos together soon? Will Lando get dragged into this? )

---

View attachment 2558380

View attachment 2558387
I will sleep happier
The Moraes brothers are friends of Daniel Rodrigues, they're related to rally driver Lucas Moreas (think they may be his brothers?) and one of them, can't remember which now, raced with Daniel in Europe back in the day so may well have known or met Lando before. They have both been with Lando/McLaren at the race for the last few years as well (not sure who they were with there this year). I don't think there's any evidence Carlos knew them before the first year he & Lando stayed in the house in Brazil - that's when he followed them and posted about making new friends.

Lando's obv with them but is there proof Carlos is there? He did say he was taking a week's holiday this week so he may well be, but is there anything to say he definitely is?

Reactions: 5
YES, Sherlock! Thank you!
(next mystery: who is also there and where is RD. Was Carlos liking her post from today a distraction so people will not suspect they might not be together somewhere and Carlos is again having fun in brazil? Or will there be pap photos together soon? Will Lando get dragged into this? )
Rebecca isn't there
She will be there in vegas and maybe they will be back this weekend when lando has to go to California. Its a really long ass plane flight if rebecca flew down just to hang and go backbthe back to vegas
For now i know lando is with carlos and no wannabe ex or bought wags are gonna change that.
---
The Moraes brothers are friends of Daniel Rodrigues, they're related to rally driver Lucas Moreas (think they may be his brothers?) and one of them, can't remember which now, raced with Daniel back in the day so may well have known or met Lando before. They have both been with Lando/McLaren at the race for the last few years as well (not sure who they were with there this year). I don't think there's any evidence Carlos knew them before the first year he & Lando stayed in the house in Brazil - that's when he followed them and posted about making new friends.

What's the proof Carlos is there?
I don't think lando is hanging out with carlos's friends in SP.l thats why I was trying to see if that guy is carlos's friend
But just to say Carlos had stayed with them in 2021 and 2022 so yes assumed.it was also this year too, but thought he knew Carlos more. Ah well.i will choose to believe.hes there too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't think lando is hanging out with carlos's friends in SP.l thats why I was trying to see if that guy is carlos's friend
He's a friend of both of them at this point I would think. He was at the house the first year and also last year when Lando was there on his own before Carlos arrived for the one night. I don't think he was originally just Carlos's friend though. at least I've never seen any evidence that he was. I could be wrong though, someone may know more. Their relative Lucas is a rally driver and has done Dakar at the same time as Carlos Sr so there may be a possible connection there. As I said, I do know for sure that they're friends of Daniel Rodrigues, Lando's friend, and one of them used to race with Daniel in Europe back in the day. So they may or may not have known Lando from back then as well.
---
Ah well.i will choose to believe.hes there too.
It's entirely possible he is. He said in an interview he was taking a holiday this week and didn't mention where, I don't think? So he may well be there with them as well. I don't think there's any evidence he's left Brazil yet, is there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He's a friend of both of them at this point I would think. He was at the house the first year and also last year when Lando was there on his own before Carlos arrived for the one night. I don't think he was originally just Carlos's friend though. at least I've never seen any evidence that he was. As I said, they're friends of Daniel Rodrigues, Lando's friend, and one of them used to race with Daniel in Europe back in the day. So they may or may not have known Lando from back then as well.
---

It's entirely possible he is. He said in an interview he was taking a holiday this week and didn't mention where, I don't think. So he may well be there with them as well. I don't think there's any evidence he's left Brazil yet, is there?
Just as someone who lives over this way. I would think it's silly for any of them to go back to Europe when the Vegas race is next week. Maybe if you really need to do the sim (merc)... but seems most everyone else is sticking around

Just as someone who lives over this way. I would think it's silly for any of them to go back to Europe when the Vegas race is next week. Maybe if you really need to do the sim (merc)... but seems most everyone else is sticking around
I think the only people I've seen who have definitely left are Bottas & Tiffany who are in the Dominican Republic i think?, and someone posted a pic from a plane of then being back in Europe but I can't remember who that was now! I thought it was Gasly but if it was then it's disappeared from his stories already!

If Carlos is there, they'll probably get spotted on a golf course at some point 😂

ETA: I wonder if Lewis has stuck around looking for his Brazilian gf ;) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is from Cade's gf. It was obvious from Luisa's friend story that Lando wasn't in the same house with Luisa. 🤷‍♀️
---
Also Daniel who just did podcast with Lando probably was also in that house. Look at the sand near the turf.View attachment 2558435
Tree leaves ( non palm ones)
The ydown in the fancy coastal area
Same place they disappeared to with pietra ( who also lives there but may actually be in school.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.