Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright just checkin in on this non race week

we got lando in brazil for another day or two and going to McLaren 60th party, Lu hinting
carlos we assume is still there for 'golfing', no rebecca, (i am watching him this weekend, he's doing things for sure)
hamster sent away after getting pietra's mom star credit (he will post about his week for the next 2 months)
I was surprised at Hamster - posted a TikTok of Brazil and Lando/F1 barely featured!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just stalking around F1 drivers and wags Instas, I found Carlos liked new Rebecca post and the comments freaked out about it. 🤣🤣🤣

Just info, Rebecca already had paddock bestie, Alexa. She also just followed Carlos' friend, Jando and his sister, Ana. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the comments freaked out about it. 🤣🤣🤣
I'm forever amused at people commenting (read: freaking out) about this kind of thing. Especially when it's Lando on Luisa's posts. :rolleyes:
---
Two hours and this one is still not deleted? 🤨
1699370877128.png

• Haha
  • Wow
This is lovely

My favourite thing that came out of this season isnthe amount of people who finally saw how bright sunshine he is

Not you lady, you were there through all the storms ❤

• Heart
My favourite thing that came out of this season isnthe amount of people who finally saw how bright sunshine he is

Not you lady, you were there through all the storms ❤
Always ;)

It's a shame, I still know people that can't see it. Another sad thing I've noticed, people are quick to judge the management of red bull. Nobody's said anything about the way Toto talks about the car this year. Yes, it's bad. But he says it's tit every chance he gets, how do the people that developed it feel? Look forward, shut up and fix ur bleeping car :p but of course, Horner is the bad guy

Always ;)

It's a shame, I still know people that can't see it. Another sad thing I've noticed, people are quick to judge the management of red bull. Nobody's said anything about the way Toto talks about the car this year. Yes, it's bad. But he says it's tit every chance he gets, how do the people that developed it feel? Look forward, shut up and fix ur bleeping car :p but of course, Horner is the bad guy
Can only speak for myself but the reasons RB management are criticised are a bit more legitimate and far deeper than Toto saying the car is rubbish- especially given the guy responsible for said car was actually promoted. Marko is a disgusting racist and Horner is a walking hypocrite. He cried Wolf (no pun intended) for years and begged the FIA to change the rules when Merc dominated but now that the roles are reversed he says that everyone else is insulting them by not appreciating what they’ve done? Come on now. You can’t rewrite history unfortunately and the whole RB unit seem to have very selective memories when it comes to what they said in those years. At least Toto blames himself and his team rather than trying to paint themselves as the victims. Also Horner trying to get round the vile racism Lewis was subjected to after Silverstone by saying Max got hate too was the lowest of the low and I doubt anyone other than a Red Bull team member would have stooped to that level. That showed everything about who he is and what he stands for, in my view - and him and everyone else who stands behind Helmut is proving it even further

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Always ;)

As much as I find Toto irritating as duck, I hope they will have a good car next season
I lost all my faith in Charle and I'm still sceptical about Mclaren 🥶

Reactions: 3
Also it’s kind of disingenuous to say Toto gets away with more than Christian when you’d be hard pressed to find a diehard Lewis fan that actually likes Toto these days. The majority of them have disliked him since 2020 and it’s only got worse as now in many peoples eyes not only is he a coward he’s also useless 😂 the media have also been on Totos ass all year regarding his leadership, he was referred to as a clown leading a circus just the other day

Reactions: 2
Also it’s kind of disingenuous to say Toto gets away with more than Christian when you’d be hard pressed to find a diehard Lewis fan that actually likes Toto these days. The majority of them have disliked him since 2020 and it’s only got worse as now in many peoples eyes not only is he a coward he’s also useless 😂 the media have also been on Totos ass all year regarding his leadership, he was referred to as a clown leading a circus just the other day
He is :p

So Lando posts he is at some beach house... first wag wannabe to hint to be around wins...
absolutely nothing :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would agree if it wasn’t so insulting to the rest of the team. Mercedes has some incredibly clever people who’s strengths were effectively squashed under Mike Elliot. James Allison is one of the smartest engineers to ever work in F1 and if it wasn’t for Newey he’d be lauded far more. Imo Toto is fair game because the book stops with him ultimately and he should have made firmer decisions sooner but not everyone else, they’re all just doing their jobs

Reactions: 1
Please Carlos, make a post you are there. Even if you are not, ask Lando to send you some obvious hinty picture and post it.
But actually it would make me sad, as I'd love to see faces of those two then. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.