Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to bring anyones ideas down, or to start a discussion here, but i just don't see them starting this relationship as a PR move. I love the theories and to each their own obviously but i just don't see why a PR relationship would be beneficial to either of them. Sure Luisa gained followers and maybe got some jobs because of it but she also works hard for the jobs. If it was a PR move, was the leaked photo during the summer of 2021 a PR move too? Some things in their relationship just seem too messy and spontaneous to be (staged for) PR. She (and Lando) also got a lot of hate for being together (look at the cinnamon girl, for instance), would that be worth it? Like someone said here, the constant scrutiny towards Luisa could be the reason it didn't work anymore, but that's what you invite if you deliberately start a relationship solely for PR purposes. Surely Lando wouldn't be getting anything big out of it either and he's not that famous for it to have an effect, right? God I wish they wouldn't be so secretive and unclear about whatever happened - i understand they deserve their privacy - but these kind of things only lead to more speculation i'm afraid. Just my theory, but then again I can never read people well so what I say is basically worthless 😅
i agree. i just can’t get on the pr train. especially when people say lando needed a gf for his image or to make him look more mature. it really did not change anything at all in that aspect 💀

Well, for one Lando was literally SHAMED by some people for being single, so maybe he was sick of it that he was endlessly asked and teased about it. Unfortunately many times people get into crappy relationship only to not be single. And rather to be in pretend friendly relationship than a crappy one, hmm.
idkkk it looked too real! they should get some jobs in the acting industry if pr relationship is really the case 😅

Reactions: 7
I dont think it was a PR relationship, I know social media things can be easily faked but I dont see why they would imo 🤷‍♀️
Im leaning more towards the open relationship that got exposed so Lando panicked and posted the story. Possibly back together after a talk with Carlos and Isa on how they handle it 🤣
That or they are your typical young and dumb couple that break up and get back together way too many times 😅

• Haha
Also Lando WAS in Monaco, or at least nice for a day before he flew to the UK. I think they would have overlapped

Reactions: 5
Possibly back together after a talk with Carlos and Isa on how they handle it 🤣
If there was one confirmed couple in a PR relationship, my money would be on them. Sorry, but these two can't even pretend they are happy together. :censored:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also Lando WAS in Monaco, or at least nice for a day before he flew to the UK. I think they would have overlapped
Was just about to say this too, if he flys back tonight she would have only been alone for a few days. Possibly didnt see the point in flying back to Porto to then fly back to Monaco again a couple of days later (although she has done it before, not sure why she wouldnt now) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
i agree. i just can’t get on the pr train. especially when people say lando needed a gf for his image or to make him look more mature. it really did not change anything at all in that aspect 💀
Yeah. And if it was a PR move, they really should've handled the ending/breaking up/announcement whatever better because now it just looks like Lando typed something up in a panicked state because he was already moving on to instagram dms. Surely something didn't go to plan if that was the case. He looked like a fool to a lot of people because of how messy it was, i'm sure that's not how you want things to go if you spend a year trying to make a PR relationship work.

Well, for one Lando was literally SHAMED by some people for being single, so maybe he was sick of it that he was endlessly asked and teased about it. Unfortunately many times people get into crappy relationship only to not be single. And rather to be in pretend friendly relationship than a crappy one, hmm.
Yeah, that's true. I do think Lando would be the type to do that- getting in a relationship just for the sake of it, but at least they looked properly in love (to me, at least). No one really saw the break up coming as well which is also interesting. Glad i'm not in the public eye before I get shamed for being single 😁😁😁

Just saw @Minttu talking about a french ab off and feel like this is only appropriate
View attachment 1585394
*hello, I am catching up*

the collection of your artwork is growing, I am happy to see the new piece :love: I am also happy to share that I stared at it while I was checking the thread earlier while waiting for my cake and coffee and the lady at the coffee shop saw it before I hid my phone, so let's never forget to promote art wherever we go :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The girl obviously has better things to do then sit alone at her ex boyfriends place alone on a weekend.

but at least they looked properly in love (to me, at least)
Yeah, at the beginning the looked like it was a proper relationship, but at the end it kinda went to those "perfect" staged IG photos that looked too good to be true. (Plus that weird paparazzi thing)

Yeah, at the beginning the looked like it was a proper relationship, but at the end it kinda went to those "perfect" staged IG photos that looked too good to be true. (Plus that weird paparazzi thing)
paparazzi thing was def weird. but every couple posts staged ig photos. and if anything, those two posted more cheesy photos than good photos. eventually got on my nerves how lando looked so dorky in most of their pics together 💀🤣
The girl obviously has better things to do then sit alone at her ex boyfriends place alone on a weekend.
maybe she doesn’t, though… and that’s why she’s there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love how the Indy car guys just makes digs at each other. I want F1 to be this unhinged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if he flys back tonight
"Oh, so what do we do today? Lets fly to Scotland for one day for a round of golf."
Seriously if Lando (or anyone around him including Luisa tries again with environment issues, then I just can't...)

Maybe Luisa is just trying to spoil us Tattlers by going back to the hinty era of tree tops and churros, oh how i miss those times 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I love how the Indy car guys just makes digs at each other. I want F1 to be this unhinged 😂
same. i also wish f1 drivers would get into petty arguments in ig comments 🤣

“stop doing stoppies” 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thats why im leaning towards they are possibly back together, previous trip booked or not would she really want to sit in her ex's apartment alone over being with friends and family

She turned tagging back on

Im in the 100% PR Relationship Camp, but also am not thinking i am any closer to knowing anything than anyone else
but if you do go with my theory, then i'd say lando screwed up the breakup at a key time...
she's getting bigger and he's getting bigger. that relationship realistically wasnt going to last anyway at this point in their lives
but if say the tv show section got dropped (affecting both her sister, her, and the tv show)
and say her new Paco deal just started....
maybe... just maybe....
that PR relationship needs a re launch because the contract wasnt adhered to (removing his rushed announcement and never making another comment

also was he following these girls when he was openly in a relationship with her.
i thought he stopped following them pretty much after the yacht last year

Reactions: 2
also was he following these girls when he was openly in a relationship with her.
he was, there was quite a few cheating rumours in Miami because of his following then unfollowing habits 😬😅

well he followed a couple during the brazil gp. (also the time that brazilian vb player made a tiktok saying she’s hooked up w him). he followed the real estate agent during the miami gp. there were a few more but don’t remember the gps

I love those two. the bus bros videos are so funny the indycar drivers are all truly ride or die for each other (except when they all tit on grosjean after he acts like a menace in races 😂)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.