Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's taking his new hobby seriously... I guess it's not that hard when you have a dj set in your private jet and you travel a lot lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lewis lurker? atleast he listened to the thirst trap requests πŸ˜…
"More this ____?"
is the answer Tuesday?

Also i just saw this photo of Carlos and this shirt is like soooo him

1663511516318.png

He's taking his new hobby seriously... I guess it's not that hard when you have a dj set in your private jet and you travel a lot lol

he's gonna need a bigger plane
the freaking bracelet.... at least we know this was from earlier
FYI... I'm very sure this confirms that Lando went from Amsterdam to Ibiza to Nice with Martin's crew
also i think we can rest assured he didn't actually buy this

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also... What is happening today lol.

We talk about not knowing Lando's location, minutes later he posts a story showing that he's in London.
We talk about missing Lewis' thirst traps, minutes later Lewis posts a new thirst trap πŸ˜‚

I love Tattle's influence. Now if we could have some seat confirmations to end the silly season that would be great. Manifesting...

1663511891631.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

We talk about not knowing Lando's location, minutes later he posts a story showing that he's in London.
We talk about missing Lewis' thirst traps, minutes later Lewis posts a new thirst trap πŸ˜‚

I love Tattle's influence. Now if we could have some seat confirmations to end the silly season that would be great. Manifesting...

*manifesting shirtles Jon pics*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1587738
Can posting on this manifest me winning the euromillions?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1587738
Manifesting Pierre's baguette.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im assuming she is staying in Monaco tonight too then, unless there is a late night flight from Nice to Porto? Im sure her stories tomorrow will give away if shes still there when Lando is or not anyway πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
interrupting my work by lando's dj post analysis:
Γ— kygo necklace
Γ— as far as i can see, there's no software opened on his laptop (might just be for the oic)
Γ— love louis' comment
Γ— the headphones he is using aren't ideal and not made for dj ing πŸ˜‚ rookie error
Γ— wonder what songs he mashes up - kygo, Fisher and Martin? probably throw in some Avicii - spotted quite a lot in his spotify - we love πŸ™Œ
Γ— oh actually, i think he doesn't use a proper software where he needs to get the midi versions of songs but rather a usb (might have gotten that from a friend in the field - a usb makes things a lot easier)
Γ—edit: he's copying mg's style - fully blavk with a short sleeved tee and potentially skinny jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.