Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quickly throwing it back to what you were talking about yesterday evening... honestly, lando isn't doing a bad job at djing - although currently he is just turning it louder and quieter and then fading it into another song - which is honestly really good for a beginner. but please don't confuse it with producing, he is not producing tracks πŸ˜‚ producing takes a whole lot of time and trail and error, lando's using songs that already exist
just a little fun fact info from literally the only thing j know a fair share about apart from f1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
so we should be worried
but lewis is still king?

I also want happy nature documentaries. I'm happy to see animals just bumbling about doing their stuff with NO THREAT WHATSOEVER.
Yeah i was like that too... then i went to the doctor's office and they were playing it in the background
I saw a frog eat another frog and I just never really got over it. now i will watch but not without a spoiler

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Has it ever been spoken about how many of the current grid are currently or have been in relationships with older women.
A quick count has lead me to 6 of 20, possibly more though

Reactions: 3
Has it ever been spoken about how many of the current grid are currently or have been in relationships with older women.
Kinda scared to talk about anything possibly controversial anymore tbh but I can't even count 6 πŸ˜…

Max, Lewis, Mick...?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like when you say older... what's the gap?
But also I could see that
I think there's this age around college where when you dont go to college you kinda spend a lot of time around others in the real world. It's hard to connect with people in uni when it's not your life. So I imagine for them a post 24 year old can handle f1 boyfriends a little better

Kinda scared to talk about anything possibly controversial anymore tbh but I can't even count 6 πŸ˜…

Max, Lewis, Mick...?
I wouldn't say this is controversial (is it?)

Valterri, Lance and Latifi

Like when you say older... what's the gap?
But also I could see that
I think there's this age around college where when you dont go to college you kinda spend a lot of time around others in the real world. It's hard to connect with people in uni when it's not your life. So I imagine for them a post 24 year old can handle f1 boyfriends a little better
Not massive amounts most is just a year or 2 older

I should say I don't find anything wrong with it, just found it interesting

Reactions: 1

*I have no answer to your question, just needed an excuse to post this gif and the photo below*:cool:

ClqGir_WYAAtRYj?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't say this is controversial (is it?)

Valterri, Lance and Latifi
(me neither, it's just a fun fact)
Ooooh didn't know Sara and Sandy are older

Fernando didn't?
I still can't believe Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum were with Flavio Briatore 🀯

I was so confused back then as I'm now even though I was a child πŸ˜… Beauty and the Beast was never my favourite fairytale πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
(me neither, it's just a fun fact)
Ooooh didn't know Sara and Sandy are older

Fernando didn't?
I still can't believe Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum were with Flavio Briatore 🀯

I was so confused back then as I'm now even though I was a child πŸ˜…
I didn't actually look up Fernando, probably should have was just the quickest of googling to see.
But yeah Sara is 26 and Sandy was born in '94 where Nicolas is '95

Reactions: 2
Oh speaking of Sara did everyone see the fact that both her and lance were at the same place yesterday. it was one of their friend's birthday but they weren't photographed together. With those two there is no telling. i think they also broke up and are friends but i mean never in my life have i seen so many 1 year relationships where couples just stay friends immediately afterwards like there was never anything that ever went wrong to end it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't actually look up Fernando, probably should have was just the quickest of googling to see.
But yeah Sara is 26 and Sandy was born in '94 where Nicolas is '95
Yup Fernando is still here πŸ˜‚ but Daniel probably isn't 😭
Thanks Lando for distractions, can you include this in your songs?

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not saying it's definite BUT it seems that jet is now going back to Nuremberg rather than Nice....

Oh speaking of Sara did everyone see the fact that both her and lance were at the same place yesterday. it was one of their friend's birthday but they weren't photographed together. With those two there is no telling. i think they also broke up and are friends but i mean never in my life have i seen so many 1 year relationships where couples just stay friends immediately afterwards like there was never anything that ever went wrong to end it
My 1 and only relationship i've had ended in December past after a little over a year and I've blocked him.
Although I'd have been happy enough at the time being friends he probably wouldn't have done too well with that (he took the breakup quite badly)
But actually now being in a clearer state we were so toxic with each other that I'm better off not having him in my life at all

I'm not saying it's definite BUT it seems that jet is now going back to Nuremberg rather than Nice....
I wish there was a πŸ‘€ react emoji

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yep... watching it too... usually just means there is a delay/lando was late to the flight, so they reschedule it. but at this point who knows.

yep... watching it too... usually just means there is a delay/lando was late to the flight, so they reschedule it. but at this point who knows.
the last flight outta nice to porto/lisbon, but porto was at 5, so if she was on it, she's out... but if she;s still there..... he's not getting in until even later now

And jet is back on and in air

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

the last flight outta nice to porto/lisbon, but porto was at 5, so if she was on it, she's out... but if she;s still there..... he's not getting in until even later now

And jet is back on and in air
yeah from what ive seen, Landos FAI flights are almost never on time as scheduled πŸ˜…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.