Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least not with RB this year
Other rumor is he's testing with Alpine to make up points for red bull later to make the gasly trade happen... meanwhile he's under McLaren for testing too?
Anyway obviously Colton will be the Oscar of next year but basically someone needs to fill that Alpine seat but only for 1 year and no one wants that
Private f1 test don't give superlicence point, it just helps reach the mandatory 300km in a f1 car necessary to have the licence.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Private f1 test don't give superlicence point, it just helps reach the mandatory 300km in a f1 car necessary to have the licence.
Thank you.
That definitely did not come through clearly on my translated article.
Well glad we get a hit new prospect for the teams to fight over now.

Reactions: 5
Hi loves!
Went on holiday to the highlands so haven’t been on here in a bit - missed you all!
Trying to catch up - let me know if I’m wrong anywhere!

-Lando coming to Scotland again (yay!) he said on stream recently thag he wanted to play the old course so I could definitely see him going to St. Andrews. A few of my friends and acquaintances play there semi regularly and don’t seem to have issues getting slots so I think he’d be fine.

-silverstone tickets have been a tit show. As soon as Spa got renewed I decided I was going there instead next year, that being said I did t have any issues getting in the website to have a nosey. Sorry it’s been such a mess and I hope those of you that are trying get tickets, I have my fingers crossed for you 🤞

-mick to alpha tauri :love: would love this for him.

I haven’t gone back through the threads I missed yet, sorry for incoming reaction spam as I catch up tonight. Anything else exciting happen? Glad to be back🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I joined the farm queue at 11.32 and still not in, so seems to be pot luck.
I don’t see though how they can justify upping the prices throughout the sales! I might just get tickets for a different Grand Prix, a hotel, flights and it’d probably still be cheaper than Silverstone!

Reactions: 7
Hi loves!
Went on holiday to the highlands so haven’t been on here in a bit - missed you all!
Trying to catch up - let me know if I’m wrong anywhere!

-Lando coming to Scotland again (yay!) he said on stream recently thag he wanted to play the old course so I could definitely see him going to St. Andrews. A few of my friends and acquaintances play there semi regularly and don’t seem to have issues getting slots so I think he’d be fine.

-silverstone tickets have been a tit show. As soon as Spa got renewed I decided I was going there instead next year, that being said I did t have any issues getting in the website to have a nosey. Sorry it’s been such a mess and I hope those of you that are trying get tickets, I have my fingers crossed for you 🤞

-mick to alpha tauri :love: would love this for him.

I haven’t gone back through the threads I missed yet, sorry for incoming reaction spam as I catch up tonight. Anything else exciting happen? Glad to be back🥰
I hope you enjoyed your holiday :love:

with Mick nothing is known yet, unfortunately, basically when it comes to seats - no news whatsoever, F1 teams - it's it's just rude at this point :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I hope you enjoyed your holiday :love:

with Mick nothing is known yet, unfortunately, basically when it comes to seats - no news whatsoever, F1 teams - it's it's just rude at this point :ROFLMAO:
Thanks love, it was really beautiful. If any of you ever want a tour guide for Scotland (I think there’s quite a few of us on here!!) I’m available 😂

silly season is fast becoming snoozy season:sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Been into London today and I can confirm that is one hell of a queue 😂 went to see the flowers in green park instead ❤
9691EB0E-4EBE-4ED6-B4E0-CAC23E9D3CB3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the latest, as in closest to the end of the season that a seat has been confirmed in recent years?

Am I correct in saying it’s Haas, Williams & Alpine which need to fill a seat?

Reactions: 4
spent £100 on Luke combs tickets this morning I need to stop spending money 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
What the latest, as in closest to the end of the season that a seat has been confirmed in recent years?

Am I correct in saying it’s Haas, Williams & Alpine which need to fill a seat?
For the 2021 season, Lewis was confirmed in the seat only in february. Not that it was a big surprise but he took really long to sign his new contract.
And this year Magnussen signed during bahrain testing.
You can add alpha tauri on the list as yuki seat seems to not be secured even with colton out of the picture.

Reactions: 4
To those of you silverstone ticket waiting, I'm not sure if its the same, but when I was trying to get Miami tickets it was also a total tit show. I did eventually get them (although i actually didn't buy them) and the only tip i have is GET THE FASTEST CONNECTION. I actually ended up going to the pub down the street because they had a faster internet connection. otherwise i kept getting timed out. i hope you all get tickets!!!

Just had a thought, if Lando is in/around St Andrews they have a huge posh student population there so keep an eye for random follows!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.