Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a call with my IT manager who is our company's version of Pierre including accent and he keeps pronouncing "grant " as "grunt" and I keep laughing

He also keeps talking about members as well 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They were covering the line for the queen this morning
british reporter flat out said the Brits enjoy standing in lines
i was just sitting here imagining all of you trying to get silverstone tickets and wondering how long you'd physically wait in line for them

(i do not see Americans standing in line for more than like a block top without ensuing chaos)
apple and sneaker launches here get BRUTAL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They were covering the line for the queen this morning
british reporter flat out said the Brits enjoy standing in lines
i was just sitting here imagining all of you trying to get silverstone tickets and wondering how long you'd physically wait in line for them
(i do not see Americans standing in line for more than like a block top without ensuing chaos)
Screenshot_20220915_222203.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just thinking...if we don't have DR on the grid next year....it also means no port cop ????!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yep. relationship 100% over in my mind now and no lu not in monaco as we thought possible
that said here comes golf and i'm pretty sure that's max in the reflection
1663335890848.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Just thinking...if we don't have DR on the grid next year....it also means no port cop ????!!!
DR will still need him if he wants to stay race fit, but he could pick up a new driver. He has trained Jack Doohan before (he left a testimonial on his website), but if DR thinks he's taking a year out and coming back in 2024, he might need to pay port cop for the year to make sure he doesn't go elsewhere

Reactions: 7
DR will still need him if he wants to stay race fit, but he could pick up a new driver. He has trained Jack Doohan before (he left a testimonial on his website), but if DR thinks he's taking a year out and coming back in 2024, he might need to pay port cop for the year to make sure he doesn't go elsewhere
That’s a very good point and will be interesting to see what happens next. Not being negative but I think he will take a “year out” if he doesn’t get alpine which it looks unlikely. I was thinking oh would DR move full time to LA but I guess if Port Cop is based in the UK & so are most teams he wouldn’t be back and forth if he’s definitely considering going back in 2024 (obviously seat dependent)!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.