Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THis is thie point i would have assumed monaco
butterflies and hearts
i cant deal with this
like we are getting set for a getting back together... but not....
again nothing makes sense.
1663435426156.png

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220917-192633_Instagram.jpg

Edit: what about the hearts and butterflies. Are they have something to do with Lando?!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but you dont think that 400k of her followers care to be looking into old stuff and overanalizing her storys or are in tattle or tumblr. But again i never understood why people say this is hinty for her or even for Heidi we are the ones looking for it and we are a really small amount of people who care lets be honest.
yeah ofc out of the 400k people, they all aren’t looking into the hints. but those 400k aren’t all active either and actually liking her posts. i bet out of the people who like all her posts and watch all her stories, there is a fair amount who would be interested enough to look for these clues 😅

Reactions: 4
Sorry but you dont think that 400k of her followers care to be looking into old stuff and overanalizing her storys or are in tattle or tumblr. But again i never understood why people say this is hinty for her or even for Heidi we are the ones looking for it and we are a really small amount of people who care lets be honest.
Oh I don't find Monaco hinty

I think pink watch out of a sudden is a hint and a half
She didn't wear it since ages 😅
Tiffany heart the same but less 😇
Mcdonalds...

Okay Theory #2
She had already scheduled to go to Monaco after Paris and Monza. but then the break up bomb dropped for real or not for real
either way girl had her flight scheduled and couldn't get a refund so lando was like here you can just stay and I'll go golfing.
still the overwhelming weirdness here is the jewelry and also the general lack of anyone really seemign like the breakup affected them in the slightest

But yes butterflies she used to go chasing during golf there... and lando filmed one the other day in amsterdam
and the heart.
WTF LU WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

So its either a PR relationship, broke up but still on good terms (still dont know why she would be in Monaco from that though) or they are still together/got back together? 😅

Also throwing in there that the possibility of Lando being that dramatic over an argument is still hilarious to me, showing off his bratty side again (however that wouldnt explain the dms) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also throwing in there that the possibility of Lando being that dramatic over an argument is still hilarious to me, showing off his bratty side again (however that wouldnt explain the dms) 😅
no it would explain the dms! he’s childish and can’t keep it in his pants, it all makes sense 🤣

• Haha
But it doesn’t explain why she’s there without him? Especially as she’s been there for days, normally in off weeks they’re together 24/7

But it doesn’t explain why she’s there without him? Especially as she’s been there for days, normally in off weeks they’re together 24/7
yeah to me this just screams a previous scheduled visit
and then he's like well guess i screwed up enough, might as well go golfing in Scotland with boys

Reactions: 9
But yes butterflies she used to go chasing during golf there... and lando filmed one the other day in amsterdam
and the heart.
WTF LU WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
Maybe we’re overanalyzing her stories and she just loves butterflies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no it would explain the dms! he’s childish and can’t keep it in his pants, it all makes sense 🤣
In which case Luisa is an idiot / submisive as Isa who just goes with it because the family said so / trophy wife in making or gold digger who only cares about money/attention (as long as he is back to me, he can go and do whatever) / in actual open relationship (that Lando is ashamed of hence quick break up after DM-ing someone else / is really in relationship with Max F (btw, where is that guy?) / a beard / insert something else...

Reactions: 1
Well i think he was the one ending things with some bullshit story because again she wouldnt be on tv talking about him if things were not ok or in a breaking point..but maybe he said he needed space thats why they stayed friends...againn if this things happen in our normal lifes why wouldn't be happening to them sometimes i think people thing this people can't have the same relationship issues has us..is all PR stuff 😑 at their age i was doing dumb tit being stupid for guys but thats how i learned i think sometimes peoplee forget they are 22. Also i didnt know being casual or having an open relationship girls are submisive, idiots or gold diggers but ok 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not to bring anyones ideas down, or to start a discussion here, but i just don't see them starting this relationship as a PR move. I love the theories and to each their own obviously but i just don't see why a PR relationship would be beneficial to either of them. Sure Luisa gained followers and maybe got some jobs because of it but she also works hard for the jobs. If it was a PR move, was the leaked photo during the summer of 2021 a PR move too? Some things in their relationship just seem too messy and spontaneous to be (staged for) PR. She (and Lando) also got a lot of hate for being together (look at the cinnamon girl, for instance), would that be worth it? Like someone said here, the constant scrutiny towards Luisa could be the reason it didn't work anymore, but that's what you invite if you deliberately start a relationship solely for PR purposes. Surely Lando wouldn't be getting anything big out of it either and he's not that famous for it to have an effect, right? God I wish they wouldn't be so secretive and unclear about whatever happened - i understand they deserve their privacy - but these kind of things only lead to more speculation i'm afraid. Just my theory, but then again I can never read people well so what I say is basically worthless 😅

Reactions: 12
Surely Lando wouldn't be getting anything big out of it either and he's not that famous for it to have an effect, right?
Well, for one Lando was literally SHAMED by some people for being single, so maybe he was sick of it that he was endlessly asked and teased about it. Unfortunately many times people get into crappy relationship only to not be single. And rather to be in pretend friendly relationship than a crappy one, hmm.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.