Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im assuming she is staying in Monaco tonight too then, unless there is a late night flight from Nice to Porto? Im sure her stories tomorrow will give away if shes still there when Lando is or not anyway πŸ˜…
lando wont be flying back to Nice until late Monday night and wouldn't even get to Monaco until like 9. so assuming if we see her there tomorrow after 5, they will probably meet up. that said I have a feeling getting out of the UK is gonna be a little hairy tomorrow night with all the diplomats, but maybe not for a smaller air port. Honestly I will be shocked but also not shocked if they to cross paths at this point

Reactions: 1
Oscar liked Landos post too, excited to see how their dynamic will play out in McLaren videos next year

Reactions: 6
Oscar liked Landos post too, excited to see how their dynamic will play out in McLaren videos next year
Here's hoping they don't end up hating each other.
I'm excited to see what sort of merch they come out with for next year though

Reactions: 2
lando wont be flying back to Nice until late Monday night and wouldn't even get to Monaco until like 9. so assuming if we see her there tomorrow after 5, they will probably meet up. that said I have a feeling getting out of the UK is gonna be a little hairy tomorrow night with all the diplomats, but maybe not for a smaller air port. Honestly I will be shocked but also not shocked if they to cross paths at this point
But he is not flying from London he flights from south London son theres no problem with the funeral.

interrupting my work by lando's dj post analysis:
Γ— kygo necklace
Γ— as far as i can see, there's no software opened on his laptop (might just be for the oic)
Γ— love louis' comment
Γ— the headphones he is using aren't ideal and not made for dj ing πŸ˜‚ rookie error
Γ— wonder what songs he mashes up - kygo, Fisher and Martin? probably throw in some Avicii - spotted quite a lot in his spotify - we love πŸ™Œ
Γ— oh actually, i think he doesn't use a proper software where he needs to get the midi versions of songs but rather a usb (might have gotten that from a friend in the field - a usb makes things a lot easier)
so in your opinion did lando set this up
because this plane which i think was lando flying with martin's crew to ibiza
1663514084898.png

Reactions: 3
Lewis lurker? atleast he listened to the thirst trap requests πŸ˜…
Thank you Lewis, have a great Sunday 😘😘

Rise and shine my darlings!
it looks like manifesting here works
It's not the first time πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ˜Ž
#letskeepmanifesting
#embraceyourhotness
#anylappedcarsmeansall

so in your opinion did lando set this up
because this plane which i think was lando flying with martin's crew to ibiza
View attachment 1587832
have never seen that plane this empty but yes, this looks identical to Martin's private jet - not sure why lando is flying with Martin's jet home from Scotland when he's currently in Tokyo... except it's an old pic from when they went to Amsterdam
regarding the setting up process, setting up a dj booth is super easy, so easy, even lando would manage to do it on his own

lol, not me and mg having the same thought about lando copying his style πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
vendettaaaaa seems like a drunk inside joke πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220918_172620_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
have never seen that plane this empty but yes, this looks identical to Martin's private jet - not sure why lando is flying with Martin's jet home from Scotland when he's currently in Tokyo... except it's an old pic from when they went to Amsterdam
I think I remember someone saying there was and FAI jet flight from Amsterdam to Ibiza around that time too, so it could have been one of their jets

Slag Lando is so much more active and fun than fofinho Lando

• Haha
Reactions: 13
regarding the setting up process, setting up a dj booth is super easy, so easy, even lando would manage to do it on his own

lol, not me and mg having the same thought about lando copying his style πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
vendettaaaaa seems like a drunk inside joke πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1587858
I mean it might be his. Or it could be IFA plane., its just one of the larger ones. I'm just trying to figure out a gap of a timeline.
Definitely think this is lando's board though because he had it in another photo on the smaller jet he usually takes.
honestly i was just hoping he really wasnt going to start DJing, but sadly i think it suits his adhd and putton pushing agenda
byut man had GOT to branch out his style.... he's like a walking mix of Kygo and Martin. I dont even know if that's like acceptable in the DJing world....

and yes Martin also has this plane. it answers a gap for me now, thanks for confirming

if quadrant starts releasing lando dj music I'm done period

Last edited:
In Pierre adjacent news... today is Katerina's birthday! glad she's living out the Malibu life now but miss her paddock looks

Reactions: 7
All it needs is a Monaco location tag... It feels like i've seen this beach more than my own backyard the past two days lol.
1663520512903.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hints aside, fair play to Luisa, Id take her life of sitting on a beach all day anytime 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking more paddock tickets πŸ˜‚
In saying that I have decided if I ever came into millions I would take a year out and follow the f1 calender around
That is the only acceptable answer to β€˜what would you do if you won the lottery’ 10/10. Why will this never be my life 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.