Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monza what is this
I hope he'll get every penny he deserves and more

Btw I still think he'll stay πŸ˜† don't know how feel about it tbh

And btw I don't understand why is Port Cop still in London πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Stfu Toto and watch your own backyard (plus could you pweeeease take Daniel, I'm sure George would be thrilled thank yewwww)

I don't usually read the news, prefer watching video interviews because written form is very sensitive to... twisting and assumptions (imho). This portal is quite... Something πŸ’€
Titles are shady af πŸ’€
Like... I don't want to hear A WORD against Will Buxton from now on

Screenshot_20220812_140543.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Btw I still think he'll stay πŸ˜† don't know how feel about it tbh
If he really holds all of the power in contract negotiations, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out for sure. Hope he stays away from whoever gives him career advice as they have not served him well so far.

But surely he can see he's not going to adapt to that McLaren and they're not going to build a car to suit him. But maybe he's ok with "staying" and basically being retired by McLaren

I just wannaaaa knooowwwww whaaaaats happppennnniiinnnngggg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If he really holds all of the power in contract negotiations, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out for sure. Hope he stays away from whoever gives him career advice as they have not service him well so far.

But surely he can see he's not going to adapt to that McLaren and they're not going to build a car to suit him. But maybe he's ok with "staying" and basically being retired by McLaren
I don't think McLaren currently has enough money to shoo him and take Oscar πŸ’€
Boo hoo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
First of all: how are you not still stuck at IKEA? πŸ˜‚ Second: you don't just take a trip to IKEA, you plan it religiously as a holiday trip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I loved purple hearts πŸ’œ Hope your beautiful little one gets some sleep so you also can have a good nap❀
Haha i needed just boxes for clothes so it was really quick stop but my son had a 30 mins nap in the car . So he is still jumping on the bed πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think McLaren currently has enough money to shoo him and take Oscar πŸ’€
Boo hoo

Didn’t McLaren sign a deal with Goldman Sachs? Just get a loan Zak babes. Also I’m sure DR would except a payment plan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do I have any clue what’s going on in this thread? No. Is this video very niche but tier comedy? Yes. Did I struggle to spell the word comedy for the previous question? Also yes.

WHERE IS PIERRE!?
He is being so bleeping quiet I don’t like it. Like I get home is busy but ffs a couple of Instagram stories and a photo dump isn’t going to hurt anyone know is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well well well 😏

Can Oscar grow these kind of moustache?
I feel so bad for those McLaren admins, people are being such assholes to them. I'd say they know as much as we do. But also it feels like they're baiting us

But no, Oscar barely has eyebrows so no moustache game for a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha i needed just boxes for clothes so it was really quick stop but my son had a 30 mins nap in the car . So he is still jumping on the bed πŸ™„
I'm amazed at how you managed to get out of there with just the boxes! If I go in at IKEA for napkins, I'll be going out of the place with a new chair and a matching table πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel so bad for those McLaren admins, people are being such assholes to them. I'd say they know as much as we do. But also it feels like they're baiting us

But no, Oscar barely has eyebrows so no moustache game for a few years.
I knowww damned if they post, damned if they don't

But this one is so funny to me because it's Daniel exclusively πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
I'm amazed at how you managed to get out of there with just the boxes! If I go in at IKEA for napkins, I'll be going out of the place with a new chair and a matching table πŸ˜‚
I’m saving all my energy and money for a next month πŸ˜‚ my son’s room will have a makeover and oh boy pray for my husband πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
but of course i grabbed bags for the freezer and roller for dog’s hair πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.