Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been minus internet for the past week. I have no idea what is going on.....

Anything exciting?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh boo hoo, poor her and her annoyingly perfect boobs and life
Imola, you too could have boobs like that, just buy them like she did

I know Ireland and Donegal was mentioned here yesterday, this is peak irishness

View attachment 1493049
I'll see your SJP and raise you Niall Horan bringing Lewis Capaldi for chicken fillet rolls in Mullingar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just here for a sec to see what is going on. don't tell me noone still announced anything :confused:
I have no words for you F1 teams LOL

Currently trying to cause a miracle timewise at work, keep your fingers crossed for me, I am trying to squeeze as much writing in 2 or 3 next hours, I don't know how it will end up 😂

last but not least, finally had Carlos's dream, it was good. I refuse to face reality now, prefer to stay in the dream LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And telling people they can only poo in certain toilets
I mean sometimes it is important. When I was doing my PhD our student office was down a dead end corridor next to the only toilet on the whole of that floor in the building (a one cubicle accessible sized toilet). No other way to get to our office but to go past that toilet and the amount of times I had to hold my breath to get past the honk of someone having pooped in there to get to my own desk. So we 100% did complain that people (who could use stairs or a lift) should go poop elsewhere 🤣 If nothing else, people would wait outside that toilet a lot because they couldn't be bothered to go elsewhere, so if you went downstairs then you could also poop in privacy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also this weekend is the Formula E Finale in Seoul and the track looks quite cool ❤ and if you guys think F1 silly season is bad, this isn’t even half of what’s happening in FE, almost no one is staying with their previous team

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.