Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Danny's been stuck in reverse and that's why he's been so slow
*love you mnz, the opportunity was just right there
I knowww he is, that's why I said this morning he should pay McLaren for these 3 years for all their points he lost

πŸ’€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yey that is nice from your boss . I’m hoping my husband can put down our son for a nap, because i went to bed at 2 and woke up at 6 πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ My stupid ass had to watch purple hearts at midnight πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

One shopping trip to Ikea and it is gone. Nooooo
First of all: how are you not still stuck at IKEA? πŸ˜‚ Second: you don't just take a trip to IKEA, you plan it religiously as a holiday trip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I loved purple hearts πŸ’œ Hope your beautiful little one gets some sleep so you also can have a good nap❀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone but Yuki showing signs of life, I hate it here. Mans better be drowning in coochie if he's this occupied.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yesterdays thirsty Thursday

Attachments

• Heart
Now Nando sharing holidays pics
I honestly cannot imagine a worst vacation personally than a yacht, beaches, DJs, and coronas violated.
So I will take some cheesy Andrando or whatever their name is. Man is sitting like a king right now and I love him.

This man said
duck your Bucket hat... F E D O R A .......
children

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly cannot imagine a worst vacation personally than a yacht, beaches, DJs, and coronas violated.
So I will take some cheesy Andronso or whatever their name is. Man is sitting like a king right now and I love him.
Reminds me of Bridget Jones and the smug marrieds πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 2
also Vanity Fair ALWAYS has the best photoshoots.
They sure do!

I was actually thinking about you when I drove home yesterday on all the country roads. I was expecting a moose to run over the road right in front of me multiple timesπŸ˜‚ (I think it was you who had the dream of seeing a mooseπŸ˜…). Only got to see one roedeer, and the cutest, most confused little young fox, its fur was looking so good 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean look at these two. like they set up a phone just to record them and their antics in the water
yes to alonso towning me on a giant flamingo
1660304409787.png

They sure do!

I was actually thinking about you when I drove home yesterday on all the country roads. I was expecting a moose to run over the road right in front of me multiple timesπŸ˜‚ (I think it was you who had the dream of seeing a mooseπŸ˜…). Only got to see one roedeer, and the cutest, most confused little young fox, its fur was looking so good 😍
you live in a dream world.... at least to me who lives in a concrete jungle.
we do have rats.

Also this is how you make an ad on vacation... or use your fame to get a discount for the shout out even though you are make 20 million plus
1660304676697.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Also... HE CUSTOM BUILT an electric powered catamaran?
than man... the myth..... alonso
Oh PS..... NOW he's off on a remote greek isle

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.