Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this weekend is the Formula E Finale in Seoul and the track looks quite cool ❤ and if you guys think F1 silly season is bad, this isn’t even half of what’s happening in FE, almost no one is staying with their previous team
Yea! But yall I'm getting nyck going to Williams vibes.
And I still think yuki is safe. Red bull has nothing to gain in their juniors and Yuki is on par with Pierre. Most of his dnfs were were issues. He's definitely improved over a rookie year and compared to mick he's excelling

Reactions: 5
Ok, I found this, it will be my mission in the upcming days, after I get rid of work, to find this documentary, but if anyone of happened to find it, please let me know :love::love::love: I will find the sexiest Jnsn pictures or any driver of your choice to post :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven't realized that they are all in the exact same place than last year, except connor had been replaced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't realized that they are all in the exact same place than last year, except connor had been replaced 😂

The Norris men just unbuttoned their shirts even more and Tom and Max didn’t feel like putting their arms around one another (and Martin became hotter)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is such a funny pic knowing full well he’s tried getting with all of them and failed with all of them
that's the part i love most about it. the fact that he was backstage with kygo
then went to be with the girls who were perfectly fine on their own
what a gentleman/thought he had a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.