Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on with Week 2 of summer break so far with no new contract news
but lots of yachts
and fashion shoots

Here's to a week with less stress and more Pierre photo dumps

@aac_124 so sorry I cut you off... PLEASE do go on

aac_124 said:
Omg it was so amazing we went out to this amazing steak house and everything was just so perfect he was such a gentleman and the conversation was just so natural and then we went for a walk on the beach when the sun was setting and it was so beautiful (granted I wasn’t really appropriately dressed 😂) but it was so perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 22
but lots of yachts
and fashion shoots

aac_124 said:
Omg it was so amazing we went out to this amazing steak house and everything was just so perfect he was such a gentleman and the conversation was just so natural and then we went for a walk on the beach when the sun was setting and it was so beautiful (granted I wasn’t really appropriately dressed 😂) but it was so perfect
Happy new thread ❤
Yeah it was absolutely amazing just perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I swear if anymore of you witches even mention McLaren and Pierre in the same sentence… GROSS. Step away from my man with your dirty ideas!

Ahhhhhh @aac_124 I am so glad you had a lovely evening! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
but lots of yachts
and fashion shoots

aac_124 said:
Happy New thread ❤❤

Reactions: 3
I swear if anymore of you witches even mention McLaren and Pierre in the same sentence… GROSS. Step away from my man with your dirty ideas!

Not even for the Pierre and Lando content? McSlags

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the daily mail so I'd take it with a massive pinch of salt but I'll be very disappointed if its true 🙁
I think the no-poop rule is true. Remember during a red flag last year someone had shat in Lewis' toilet and he was complaining about it on his radio after.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the no-poop rule is true. Remember during a red flag last year someone had shat in Lewis' toilet and he was complaining about it on his radio after.
In fairness, that I get. My whole family do manky shites and I have told them before I'll build an outdoor toilet and then can use that rather than stink up the house 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ahhhhhh @aac_124 I am so glad you had a lovely evening! 😍
Do you not want to see the man in a better car? Getting more than 15 points in 12 races? McLaren still rules, idc what anyone says about Zak or whatever but that team’s not wrong for wanting a drivers that’s on par with Lando and I’d love to see them give Pierre a chance 🥰 bring on McGasly! Love me some Norsly (Pando? The Kate fans?*)

*tbf that includes me

Reactions: 9
Do you not want to see the man in a better car? Getting more than 15 points in 12 races? McLaren still rules, idc what anyone says about Zak or whatever but that team’s not wrong for wanting a drivers that’s on par with Lando and I’d love to see them give Pierre a chance 🥰 bring on McGasly! Love me some Norsly
I do but McLaren ain’t it. I’m not here for him playing second fiddle to Little Lord Lando, it would be toxic. I just really don’t like them but I’m staying quiet cos I’m outnumbered on this thread…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do but McLaren ain’t it. I’m not here for him playing second fiddle to Little Lord Lando, it would be toxic. I just really don’t like them but I’m staying quiet cos I’m outnumbered on this thread…

Ah that’s fair, Lando would be the number one I guess. But imagine the drama 🔥 instead of fighting for girls they’d be fighting for real and that seems like great character development

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.