Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the guy who posted the vid posted it to his close friends on insta and someone leaked it (the og girl who’s tweet i posted 😬). which makes sense bc when i went to his profile i couldn’t see the three stories lando was in 🤣. anyway the dude messaged everyone saying to delete it
I was wondering why it was ‘important’ for it to be deleted and then realised there are signs behind for no cameras and no phones… somebody’s been naughty and filming when they shouldn’t be 😂😂

for anyone that hasn’t seen the vid keep an eye on tiktok, just seen it on there but I accidentally refreshed before I could copy the link 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lando really out here thinking his party boy era comes close to Toto stagediving smh
Toto's version of Fix you is the only version I can hear without crying.
Seriously, only at the thought of "lights will guide you home" my eyes fill with tears no matter where I am 😂

• Heart
I was wondering why it was ‘important’ for it to be deleted and then realised there are signs behind for no cameras and no phones… somebody’s been naughty and filming when they shouldn’t be 😂😂
oh good eye!! i didn’t see that 🤣

VIPs are too important to be filmed yall 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goddammit pms (and drunk Toto)
The army is shaken - the leader is a soppy mess

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
*inhales exhales*
STUCK IN REVEEEEEERSEEEEE

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Poundland Will Buxton has to be the next thread title
Doubt it will pass since the post contains Matty, Will Buxton and a (ex) Red Bull engineer 💀

Nevertheless whatever we choose I stand by opinion Pierre didn't deserve a new title because of lack of slagging

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Goddammit pms (and drunk Toto)
The army is shaken - the leader is a soppy mess

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
*inhales exhales*
STUCK IN REVEEEEEERSEEEEE

Maybe Danny's been stuck in reverse and that's why he's been so slow
*love you mnz, the opportunity was just right there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.