Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
I SWEAR IF SOMETHING ENTERTAINING DOESN’T HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND I’MA GO FIND PIERRE, SHAG HIM AND POST ABOUT IT ON INSTA MYSELF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Hello hello hello all! I will be back with you soon . Away for a few days and after a last minute train cancellation, two connecting trains later and a quick scout around the city I finally made it!

I will probably spend the entire weekend absolutely steaming drunk. May need a miracle, I haven't drank in 2 months.

This hotel lift is kinda giving Max's apartment block. Its so fuckin hot here it feels like i am abroad.

IMG_20220811_184539.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

monza

VIP Member
Screaming

I love this guy even though he worked for shhhhhh red bull 💀

MATTY YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Going on with Week 2 of summer break so far with no new contract news
but lots of yachts
and fashion shoots

Here's to a week with less stress and more Pierre photo dumps

@aac_124 so sorry I cut you off... PLEASE do go on

aac_124 said:
Omg it was so amazing we went out to this amazing steak house and everything was just so perfect he was such a gentleman and the conversation was just so natural and then we went for a walk on the beach when the sun was setting and it was so beautiful (granted I wasn’t really appropriately dressed 😂) but it was so perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 22

aidil

VIP Member
I swear if anymore of you bitches even mention McLaren and Pierre in the same sentence… GROSS. Step away from my man with your dirty ideas!

Ahhhhhh @aac_124 I am so glad you had a lovely evening! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

90sgirl

VIP Member
I was rewatching Monaco 2018 for happier Daniel times and you can imagine my shock and horror at seeing the lady in white not in white! 😂😂
730EBAEE-E8B2-452A-A292-04DA4213C082.png

• Haha
  • Wow

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Hi very busy the past couple of days so Iona-on-tattle time is limited but Ijust feel like you should all know that the videos I’ve seen on Instagram-TikTok of Lando at that Kygo gig have given me the ick…please give me some time and space to come to terms with this. I thank you for all your support in advance xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
“Little lord lando” 🤣

this thread is making me hate all F1 drivers, supporting none of them next season they’re all overpaid knobheads

• Haha
Reactions: 20

aidil

VIP Member
Do you not want to see the man in a better car? Getting more than 15 points in 12 races? McLaren still rules, idc what anyone says about Zak or whatever but that team’s not wrong for wanting a drivers that’s on par with Lando and I’d love to see them give Pierre a chance 🥰 bring on McGasly! Love me some Norsly
I do but McLaren ain’t it. I’m not here for him playing second fiddle to Little Lord Lando, it would be toxic. I just really don’t like them but I’m staying quiet cos I’m outnumbered on this thread…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

monza

VIP Member
Things I wouldn't do for Daniel Ricciardo
- shag Otmar
- fake my death

Wouldn't mind to sign some sneaky NDA from time to time tho 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Found this on IG. Because i am still learning English. Are these the right translations for the abbreviations?!🤣
Screenshot_20220810-192156_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Okay F1 ladies, I have a question for you all. I am still attempting the dating apps, though have lost all faith in them 😂 naturally, I put F1 on my likes on Hinge.

What purpose did this man think he’d achieve by sending me his uninvited opinion? Did he think I’d see the light and agree, “yes - it is I environmentally unfriendly, I’ll stop liking it” 🙃

WHY NOT JUST SWIPE LEFT

4082F7F5-319E-41B8-B7D9-E11DC2B41196.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry

pink-crystal

VIP Member
I saw this on Tumblr so who knows how factual it is but I feel like it tracks. The photo is from supposed said dinner.
“I think this was 2016. and usually when they all (or most) have a meal after the last race with the rule being the WC pays. It being 2016 nico rosberg was expected to pay, but instead he got them to pay for their own meals and split the bill.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow