Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis is my P1, not Charles 😂 That shoot with Lewis is just in another world 🤤
Carlos always number 1 for me. Not a Lewis fan

I mean look at these two. like they set up a phone just to record them and their antics in the water
yes to alonso towning me on a giant flamingo
View attachment 1492853

you live in a dream world.... at least to me who lives in a concrete jungle.
we do have rats.

Also this is how you make an ad on vacation... or use your fame to get a discount for the shout out even though you are make 20 million plus
View attachment 1492862
This has me laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ha Thank you TikTok i found that Lando / MG video 😂 this is summer break , not spending half of the day in the gym 😂

Reactions: 8
yep it’s crazyyyy. this one guy faked being terminally ill of cancer… got invited to brackley by mercedes for a tour. eventually faked his own death. his tweets were getting like 10-20k likes too before he “died”. it was a BIG thing. what a sick thing to do 😡

another part of it is he also faked all this to his girlfriend(?) as well. assuming online gf. he was deadass sending voice recordings with a fake strain in his voice like “i love you baby, hope i’ll make it” etc etc. insane behaviour
That sounds like a mental disorder called Munchausen's, where a person fakes illness to gain attention for some reason. They can be very convincing.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know Ireland and Donegal was mentioned here yesterday, this is peak irishness

F28FC8F8-8CA0-41EC-8AB9-B0FA401FA2E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just imagine that you've been invited back to a drivers room, and you just go to freshen up a bit, and when you come out there is an NDA laying on the table.
"I need you to sign this before we have sex."

Now, that's a mood killer😂
More than a mood killer... hopefully you'd walk out!

Reactions: 4
Do we think Yuki is also one with ndas? Considering we don't even know in which part of the world he is now

Oooor MICK

All this time we’ve been waiting for Dark Mick era when actually…. IT’S DARK YUKI 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
All this time we’ve been waiting for Dark Mick era when actually…. IT’S DARK YUKI 😈
Nothing surprises me anymore after Dark Checo

I'll forever laugh how just a few hours before I wrote "ugh non-slag winner of Monaco" 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.