Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't do the same mistake and casually open twitter

People whose argument for ditching Daniel is "that's how business works" are now shocked by "how business works"

And we just got a new video awwww 🥰

Isn’t that how F1 works monz!?

I picked the wrong giphy oh well you get the idea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel attacked but I’m back!!!
Had the best weekend in Birmingham seeing all the athletics❤A run down of what has been happening would be highly appreciated…I see the squids are in Ibiza and Charles is on a boat somewhere. Pierre seems quiet and I don’t know if that is a good or bad thing. Let’s not talk about Daniel/McLaren/Oscar love seat triangle. Anything else I need to know/ @aac_124 edits I need to see?? ❤
Welcome back ❤❤❤

Reactions: 4
People who are shocked that Daniel is asking for what is stated in his contract

Not shocked as it’s in his contract but it does make me feel violently unwell that he’s being paid more in millions than he has points this year 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping FINALLY

Screenshot_20220809_201831.jpg

Going to see Dusk messages about tattoo. I think we got her ladies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not shocked as it’s in his contract but it does make me feel violently unwell that he’s being paid more in millions than he has points this year 💀😂
$1,105,263.16 per point scored so far this year. what an icon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here’s to having a good career up until that point 😂🍺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is where the sympathy should START

Cash Bank money bitchesssss

What should he do? Forget the contract stuff and leave for free? Pay to McLaren for going behind his back? Not even trying to decrease media criticism and tit-talk literally from race 1? And I'm saying the media only. Let alone every driver in every series below. Let alone fans, haters etc etc
I hope he'll get every penny he has right to

View attachment 1484877
Contract is contract.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.